17

**Enzo's POV**

After Ari and I won our match, like we would, I noticed Ari was acting different. Not bad different, I can just tell she had something exciting on her mind.

I walked through the Gorilla with Ari running after me. She grabbed my arm, pulling me into her dressing room... she locked the door. This can't be good. She sat on my lap with a joker smile on her face. I look deep into her eyes and smile. She gets up and kneels between my legs. I was confused.

She said a little bit above a whisper, " Enzo... Eric.... My love. Besides Dean, you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. You have no idea how much you mean to me. You are the air I breathe, the voice I speak, my heart that beats, and the love of my life. You are sexy, honest, loyal, strong, and open minded. I guess I've always needed someone like you to keep my bridge stable, for me to keep walking further. Eric Arndt... Enzo Amore... Baby.. will you marry me?"

I am speechless, that was BEAUTIFUL! She said all that just for me to say yes? I would say yes under any circumstance, I love her more than I love me. I was thinking about asking  her to marry me, but I thought she would've said no, I guess not. She didn't have a ring or anything, but I don't care... I want her.

"YES!! BABE I WOULD LOVE TO MARRY YOU!!"

She jumped on my lap and smashed her soft lips on my lips and face. We hugged for a few minutes before we got up, so I can get her a ring. She said I didn't have to, but I already had a ring for her in my suitcase. So I told her we will go and put the ring on, come back and tell everybody.

I am gonna marry the women I never thought I would have. Someone who is sexy, cute, funny, caring, and as talented as Ariana.

Nothing can get in the way of our engagement.... yet.

AUTHORS NOTE:

This was a VERY short chapter but I wanted to get this out the way. Keep reading to find out what " yet " means... 😏❤️