Tired of just waiting and doing nothing, he stood up and walked over to his desk, and opened his desktop. Usually he will play computer games with Jungkook here, but not today. He began to venture into the webs for one thing. The twins' life background.

He had been thinking about the time when he overheard Jaehi shouting about parents and revenge at the beach back in Dreverie. He knew her parents' were murdered, but by who? And who were her parents? And he was sure them being among the members of Midnight Slayers wasn't the only reason for the murder.

Web after web, data after data, not even one told him about the Park family. The status of their parents were put to deceased for sure, but other than that nothing else. He massaged his temples.

"It doesn't make sense for someone to be murdered and not make it into the news..." he murmured to himself as he stared at his desktop.

Two days after Jaehi's kidnapping
1000 hours

The girl hadn't come back yet. The seven demons and Chaeyoung, including the angels and Hyunsoo, were already worried sick. They tried calling her phone but it didn't reach her.

"Either that or she couldn't answer it," Hyerin bit her lips, trying to think positive and that she wasn't right about the second option. The girls fell into a solemn atmosphere again.

"Wait, our chokers. We can telepathy her if she can't answer her phone," Seungjo touched her choker lightly. They nodded and tried to contact the younger twin.

"Jaehi, you there? Please answer us if you hear us!" Hayi closed her eyes in hope her sister will reply. But nothing happened. They sighed deeply. Chaeyoung, who was looking through Jaehi's stuffs for clues in her room, suddenly ran out to the living room.

"Guys, this is bad," she said. The seven girls trailed behind her to the missing girl's bedroom. Their already bitter feeling turned more gloomy when they saw what the fairy had found. On her desk were a choker and her phone.

"Fuck... No way to contact her now," Seungjo cursed as she messed her hair in frustration. The others were stoned silent.

Ylist Woods, 0015 hours

Haneul sighed as she walked alongside Jungkook. The angel kept glancing at her to make sure she was fine. Even though he knew she wasn't.

"We can stop patrolling if you want, Haneul," he said softly. She shook her head.

"I don't want to. After what Hayi said this morning I started feeling more uneasy," she muttered under her breath. What she meant was when they met at the library altogether to discuss about Jaehi. The girls were supposed to go out to search for her but the angels stopped them, saying they needed to make sure of things first.

That was when V asked Hayi about her family background. The older twin was clearly taken aback by his sudden question. She kept quiet for a long time before shaking her head and telling them she had promised with Jaehi to not tell anyone about it.

Her answer made everyone's suspicion and confusion clearer. Especially V's. He then told them that he was guessing the whole disappearance of Jaehi was caused of their past.

"V hyung was right to be honest," Jungkook spoke up. Haneul nodded, her heart still feeling unsettled about the whole thing.

"I don't want to think she's kidnapped but... I can't stop thinking about that probability. And what V said, just added up with it," she let out her thought that she had been keeping. The boy took her hand in his and squeezed it gently.

"Let's hope for the best okay? She's strong," he assured with a smile. Looking up, he looked around to see if there was anyone. Because he was certain they were being watched. Just that he didn't want to tell the girl about it.

Three days after Jaehi's kidnapping

The Six Deadly Sins and the Seven Heavenly Virtues met up again. This time because Suga said he might have the power to help them search for Jaehi's current location.

"I need your help to play the melody Jin hyung," he turned to the boy and handed him a piece of paper containing music notes. Jin nodded and played the song on his guitar right away. They looked in awe when the notes came to life and spreaded out into the air, forming trails of white clouds.

"Hyung, that's cool!" Jimin's jaw dropped. Angel's Rhythm, one of Suga's power, allow him to know the way to somewhere a certain people is at. He rarely used it, but on this case it was a need.

"Thanks Suga. We'll be going now," Haeyeon muttered softly and walked off with the five demons. The angels frowned.

"Wait, what about us?" Rapmon asked out loud.

"Stay. This is a problem involving us demons. We don't need any other party involved," Saejin countered.

"But we're friends with Jaehi too. And we wanted to help save her from whatever the mess is now," J-Hope bit his lips.

"This is not a matter of friends. It's beyond that. V himself said it's related to our past. It's a matter of family and races. And maybe even revenge," Hayi spat out angrily before vanishing into the distance with the others. The boys froze on their spots.

"Hyung?" Jungkook turned to Jin and Rapmon. They sighed.

"We'll still go anyway, just a bit late," the oldest said. The demons were midway when they stumbled upon Junhoe. Hayi's eyes narrowed.

"Oppa? What're you doing here?"

"Oh, hey. Uh, nothing. You guys?" he smiled sheepishly. She didn't ask further and just straight away told him about the missing Jaehi and that they wanted to go to her now. He was shocked about the second fact.

"How did you guys know where she is?"

"The angels helped us," Hayi replied shortly. When they parted ways, Junhoe rushed to the angels and saw them waiting. He approached them asked about it.

"Uh... To go to our friend's place," Jimin lied a little due to not recognizing him. The demon turned to V instantly when he heard that.

"Taehyung, I think Jaehi already told you this. But I'm telling it to you anyway. You have to stop her. Without killing her," he literally begged him to. The angels turned to each other, puzzled.

"Excuse me but who're you? And how did you know me and Jaehi?" V asked.

"I'll tell you everything one day. For now, please. Stop her,"