The car ride was pretty quiet most of the time, having the radio play some of my favorite songs. I'd hum along, causing some remark from Kyle.

"Akira, you can't even hum on pitch." He retorted, hiding his laughter. I turned around to face him, staring at him with piercing eyes. He flinched back, putting his hands up. I giggled as I turned back to the front, glancing over at Chresanto who was clearing his throat.

"Akira is actually a really good singer," Chresanto began, "I heard her singing in the kitchen." He glanced at me for a second and then turned his attention back to the road.

"I'll believe it when I hear it!" Kyle called out, punching his hand in the air. That was till it hit the ceiling of the car, making a thud noise. Kyle quickly retracts his hand, hissing intensely.

"That's what you get!" I shot back, turning my body as much as I could to wave my finger in his face. Kyle scrunches his face up, mocking me. I laughed, turning forward to the road again. We were driving on the highway, cars speeding past us. It seemed like we were going a bit slower than we should.

"Are you alright?" I questioned, looking over at Chresanto. He nodded, his grip on the steering wheel tightens, once again. I sighed, not sure what to say. I feel a bit, awkward around Chresanto. Ever since what happened yesterday, I felt so boxed around him. I'm even more nervous than I was before.

"So," Kyle began, clicking his seat belt off so he could lean forward and put his head in between our seats.

"Are you guys gonna get married for real?" He questioned. My eyes widened at the thought and I turned around to look at him.

"What?" It almost came out as a whisper, "What did you say?"

"I said are you two going to get married for real?" He repeated, seeming a bit annoyed. I couldn't help but glance at Chresanto. Chresanto didn't even glance our way. He kept his eyes on the road, face straight. His eyes wouldn't leave the road for anything. He acted as if he didn't hear a thing that was said.

I looked back over at Kyle, shrugging. Marriage? Chresanto and I? Could we do this for real, or would we just crash and burn? He must be thinking the worst. He was sitting so stiff and rigid. He looked almost statue like. I looked towards Kyle, shaking my head quickly and mouthing for him to be quiet. Chresanto isn't comfortable with the topic at hand. I found myself staring out the window, taking in the various neighbors and buildings we passed. It wasn't long till it was just forest.

The drive was taking much longer than I expected and I think Kyle was falling asleep in the back.

"How close are we?" I asked Chresanto, looking over at the clock on the dashboard.

"We're literally 15 minutes away. That sucks for Kyle, he just looked like he was getting comfortable." Chresanto replied snickering.

I laughed, agreeing with him.

"Oh, Akira." Chresanto began. I looked over at him curiously, waiting for something to be said.

"Justin is smarter than you think. There is no one at the company named Matthew. He tricked you as you were trying to trick him." Chresanto informed. I sighed, throwing my head back in the seat. I knew it was all too easy. I bit down on my lip as I thought over the whole conversation again. Justin isn't as stupid as I thought. Though he seems like a 10 year old in a grown man's body, his mind is up to par.

I wonder how Chresanto is feeling right now. We're pretty close to the destination if I'm correct. I peeked over at him, watching his straight face as he took a sharp left turn. It seemed like he was driving slower and slower as we went on. He's nervous for sure. He must have sensed my worried gaze on him. He leaned back in his seat, letting one hand fly off the steering wheel. He was now looking relaxed, yet stiff. I looked down at his hand that was resting on his thigh, and up at him. His one hand grip on the steering wheel worried me.