Chapter Six

Chapter Six: "I'm gonna stick to this."

Akira:

My eyes fluttered opened to see an unfamiliar room. I laid there for a moment before grunting as I sat up. I pulled my blankets off my body and slid myself so I was sitting at the edge of the bed. I let my eyes wander the room again. It was pretty big. I wouldn't even know what to do with all this space. I looked over at the alarm clock that was sitting on the night stand, in front of the lamp.

8:45 am.

Why am I up this early? I ran my fingers through my hair, contemplating if I should return to sleep. I probably could. I slowly picked myself off of the bed, leaving the bed a mess. I wonder is Chresanto has gone off to work yet. I mean, he said we would go shopping right? Ugh. Shopping with him is probably gonna be like shopping with a picky and naggy father. Yay. I'm looking forward to that.  I walked out the bedroom, regretting it. I was only wear my pajama shorts and a tank top. My hair probably looked a mess.

I glanced to the hall and walked to my bathroom. I switched the lights on closing the door behind me. I gawked at the bathroom I was standing in. It looked like those beautiful bathrooms you see in catalogs. It doesn't look like it's ever been used. There was a nice big bath tub that could fit 2 people in there. With a beautiful sink, that had marble counter. The faucet and handles were gold. A nice big mirror that didn't even have a streak in it. The toilet was not too far from the sink. Now, not to be weird, but can a toilet look expensive? Though it looked like any other toilet it have an expensive look to it.

The floor was tile of course. Yet, to my surprise there was another shower. This shower was not a tub. It was one of those you can only stand and take a shower baths. It had glass doors that you slid, but there was made in such a way that you couldn't see through it clearly.  I walked over to the sink where a brand new toothbrush and some toothpaste sat, along with mouth wash. I looked in the cabinet below the sink to see some deodorant, razors and female products.

I chuckled to myself. When did he get all of this stuff? Well, he thought of everything. I brushed my teeth quickly and washed my mouth with mouthwash. Once I rinsed my mouth I walked out the bathroom and back into my room. I grabbed my brushes and combs. I waltzed back into the bathroom shutting the door behind me.

I brushed out the knots that had occurred while I was sleeping. Once I was done with that I made sure the bathroom door was locked before stripping off my clothes and stepping into the shower, sliding the glass door closed. I switched on the water, jumping as the cold water hit my skin. It became hot soon enough. I felt my pores opening as the water hit my skin. I closed my eyes and basked in it for a while before finding the body sponge and the soap. I scrubbed and washed my body before washing my hair.

I shut off the water and  reached out, grabbing a towel off the towel rack that was close by. I dried off my body before wrapping the towel around me. I then grabbed another one for my hair, drying it off a bit.

I stepped out the shower and grabbed my clothes, not sure where to put them. Where do I put the dirty clothes? I sighed a bit defeated. I walked into my room and grabbed my blow dryer.

I dried my hair and combed through it before picking something to wear. I ended up wearing a nice white strapless sundress. I'm planning on going over to see Liberty, and make sure she's okay.

I grabbed my black sandals and went back into the bathroom. I curled my hair quickly and grabbed some sunglasses. I went down stairs and was shocked to meet a pair of eyes. They weren't Chresanto's. It was a woman I've never seen before. She was spanish and looked older than me. She looked like 40 I would say? She wore a dressy white shirt with a black skirt that stop a bit past her knees, and some nice black pumps.