Chapter 22 - ELENA BATTLE! Day 4

Start from the beginning

"Begin in, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" The announcer says and out of nowhere I am gushed with a strong wind and blown back and a sharp pain is felt in my ankles. 

I fall foward as I look down at my ankles, I'm cut on the back of my ankles.

I swallow the sudden pain and look at the hooded boy whom has a large grin on his face.

"Mind to remove that hood?" I ask,

With no words I am once again blown back but this time I begin to fall backwards, 

I then see the light reflect off a string, thin, and sharp. I begin to fall on the string before Aries catches me.

"Thanks girl. You see it too?" I ask, of course a war dragon has on point sight.

"That's enough playing, this get this done with," I say as I begin to charge at his with full force, Aries watching the wires. 

"Ha! Ha!" I swing my sword but he manages to jump back, 

Wind? I question as unusal breases cause me to be thrown off balance.

Aries jumps into the air and an a dragon appears.

A dragon?

Invisbility spells!

"Invisbility, smart. Not smart enough," I mutter as I charge at him again,

I clash swords with him, where did he get the dagger? 

"Fight me coward!" I yell,

I push down trying to get him to lose his sword,

"Take a look around, I will win." He says as I glance around. I see invisible wires everywhere. 

This... this is cheating. I begin to glance around more, and then I hear Aries growl. I open my eyes more to see, he isn't the only person in here.

He throws me back and I am hit on the back and fall forward to another string,

"Elena is cut again! Wind magic is powerful folks!" The announcer yells,

This isn't Wind magic, it's cheatting.

"No! Its-" 

I clash swords with him again, looking into his eyes,

"Are you sure you want to say that?" He creeply says,

"What? What are you going to do you dirty cheater?" I ask,

"The moment you say anything, your dragon is gone." I look to see a layer of strings formed above us, 

"I call her down, she comes and 1000 pieces will rain from above," he threats,

"Why you-!" He kicks me back and I am cut.

I have to push through. 

I swing left and right, slowing catching up, with every hit I am cut again. I begin to swing the sword around to cut the strings, but they just reform. He has friends controlling them.

"Argh!" I yell trying to block out the pain. 

I blow my whisle again and he glances up at my dragon whom is coming towards us. I behind him and hold him like a hostage.

"Eyes on the prize." I say as I hold him and throw him into his own strings, I contiune to attack. Pushing him in my direction, hitting so many strings, cuts down his arms, and all over his clothes.

"Dirty brat!" I yell in rage, I hold my sword to his neck as he lays on the ground, his hood off to reveal a boy, light brown hair, a wimp.

"Why didnt your dragon-"

"A war dragon has eyes that see invisibility, wires are nothing," I say as I hold my sword to his neck. 

"No, please, please!" I raise it up about to stab him before Aries roars 

"Pleas-" and I stop and bury my sword in the ground beside him.

"Cheating is not right." I say as he passes out in fear. Then out two people appear the stadium, the invisibility magic was him all this time. I say as I see the boys.

"What is this? Two students have appeared out of no where. Refs please take over." The announcer says as the medics run on and offer to take me to the hospital. I refuse and walk over to one of the boys in the stadium, a cheater. 

"Come with me please," I smile as he follows me into the locker room,

"So what did you-"

I swing around and grab him by the collar smashing him again the lockers,

"Who told you to do it?!" I ask,

"N-n-no one," He frets,

"Yeah right, you are too much of a chicken to do this. Who was it?!" I ask,

"N-no on-"

"Tell me!" I yell,

"A-al-alright!" He yells in fear, "It was a woman," 

"Which woman?!" I ask,

"I don't know her name,"

"Describe her,"

"A little taller then you, brown hair, seemed to know what she was doing, she knew dragons like she studied or something, put me down please." He says, I let go and he runs out.

Why doesn't my aunt want me in this battle? She has to stop, it won't work. I am doing this.

But I don't even know why?

Why is it so important?

I feel like... something is missing, I did this for a reason... but what reason?

************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed!

Been a while since I updated so this chapter is alittle longer.

Any theories yet?

I hope you likes this chapter and thank you so much!!! 

Over 2.8k reads and over 300 votes means so much you have no idea.

Please check out my other stories and don't forget to comment, vote, and add to your reading lists for notification on updates to this story.

Lots of Love

<3 <3 <3