09 | dionysus

0 9

d i o n y s u s

god grape harvest, wine, madness, parties, and ecstasy as well as theater.

  • • •

My point is you heroes never change. You accuse us gods of being vain. You should look at yourselves. You take what you want, use whoever you have to, and then you betray everyone around you. So you'll excuse me if I have no love for heroes. They are a selfish, ungrateful lot.

— Dionysus, The Titan's Curse

• • •

Aurelia was excited to attend school. She had no idea why she was. She hated school before. But something has changed and Aurelia might have guessed why she was excited. She was excited to see someone. A boy to be precise. A boy with brown hair and green eyes to be more precise. A boy whose's name starts with the same letter as her name to be specific.

Arthur Wood.

Her heart started beating rapidly in her chest as soon as his name came to her mind. She was excited to meet him and also nervous at the same time. Maybe she liked him.

She stopped walking in the corridor. It was about time she accepted her feelings. As life and feelings do go hand in hand.

She liked him. Like like liked him.

Was it good? Or was it bad?

Maybe it was good. She was excited to attend Accounts.

Why?

Because of a boy with six lettered name.

Arthur

Did he like her back?

Maybe he does? Maybe he does not? Let's stick with maybe he does for now.

Aurelia was excited again. Maybe this was going to be exciting. She had not liked a guy from a long time. What if Arthur was the one?

Maybe he was. He was perfect for her and she knew it. She shook her head as she made her was into the classroom with her books in her hands. She saw him.

Arthur

But, he was with someone else.

A girl to be precise. A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes to be more precise. A girl who was more beautiful than Aurelia to be specific. He was talking to her. Aurelia was looking at him and she was trying to ignore the beauty beside him.

"Are you sure?" Aurelia heard her asking him.

"Of course, I am," said Arthur, "I am two hundred percent sure."

Maybe they were talking about classes?

"I am still scared Ar," said the girl.

"Why would you be?" asked Arthur stepping closer towards the girl.

"What if — " she started.

"Hush," he whispered.

Aurelia felt her heart break.

"You"

Why does it hurt

"Are"

Here in my chest

"Probably"

Right where I kept you

"The most beautiful girl I have ever laid my eyes on."

Or maybe that's how you hurt a girl.