9

I roll over to the sound of my god awful alarm.
"Babe, it's time to wake up."  I say and roll over back to be in Nathan's warm arms.
"But it's a weekend."  He says, still mostly asleep.
"We're going to Disney today. With three kids. And a fetus. We have to be awake today. Come on. I'll get Zola and Ellis if you get Bailey."  I say.
"I'll get El and Bailey. You just worry about Zola."  Nathan says. He gets up and gives me a quick kiss on my forehead.

I walk down to Zola's room.
"Zozo, time to wake up sweetie."  I say.
"Mommy!  We're going to Disney!"  Zola says.
"How long have you been up?"  I ask.
"Mom it's 7:30am.  I've been up since 6!"  Zola says.
"Oh gosh. We have to get moving. Get dressed. I'll make breakfast. Toast and jam?"  I ask.
"Yeah!"  Zola says.

I go downstairs and I make Zola her toast, I put cereal in two bowls for Bailey and Ellis. I make coffee for me and Nathan and I peel a banana for myself.
Zola comes running into the kitchen in pink shorts, a light green top, and her new sandals.
"There."  I say, pointing to her usual seat.
"Thanks Mom!"  She say and digs in.

"Hey."  Nathan says, walking down the stairs with Bailey and Ellis. 
"Mama!"  Ellis squeals, reaching her arms out.
"Hi baby!"  I say and take her. 
"Breakfast is waiting.  We gotta get ready fast because we should get to the airport in the next hour and preferably before that."  I say and set Ellis down in her high chair.  Bailey runs and goes to his cereal and sticks his hand in it and shoves a handful of cheerios in his mouth.  I turn around to pour the coffee when I hear coughing and screaming. 

"Mom!  Bailey is coughing!"  Zola shouts.
I run over and see that he's probably inhaled some of the cheerios.  I quickly do the Heimlich and cheerios come rolling out of his mouth and onto the floor.
"Momma!"  he cries and tears start falling. 
"It's okay, honey.  It happens.  That's why you don't shove food into your mouth."  I say  He nods and takes a single cheerio and carefully puts it in his mouth. 
"That's better."  I say.  "Zo, it's okay, don't be scared.  It's all fine."  I say.  Zola has tears streaming down her cheeks and her mouth is wide open.  All she does is nod.
"I'll be right back.  Nathan, can you pour the coffee?"  I say and run upstairs to the bathroom and vomit the banana into the toilet. 
"Here." I see a hand come into view with a mug and the coffee that makes me happy and awake.  The smell alone makes me throw up again.  " I can't.  Not today." 
"More for me I guess."  Nathan says.  I look up and he has that sexy and sly smile on his face. "I'm sorry that this happens."
"It's fine. I mean it feels like shit but that's life." I say. I wipe my mouth and brush my teeth. We go back downstairs and wash up breakfast.
"Mama?" Ellis asks with a questioned look.
"I'm fine, El." I say.
"Mom, are you sure? You just threw up two times." Zola asks.
I look at Nathan and he shrugs.
"We will tell you kids when we're in Disney, okay?" I say.
"Okay Mom." Zola says, somewhat unsure.

We finish breakfast, pack all the luggage in the car, and drive to the airport. We park in the garage and I carry Ellis and walked with Bailey to the building with Zola walking next to me. Nathan had the three roller bags, I had my purse, Zola and Bailey had little backpacks and Nathan had a larger backpack.
We get through security fairly quickly since we're so early for the flight.
"Mom? Can I get gummy bears?" Zola asks.
"Sure honey. I'll go with you and grab some water for us too." I say and get up.
We buy water and gummy bears and go back. By then it was time to board the plane.
We found our seats, and much of the plane was filled with parents, kids, and grandparents all probably going to Florida and Disney.

We get off in Florida and I realize that everyone besides Zola is overdressed. I'm wearing yoga pants and a long sleeve shirt, Nathan is in jeans and a sweater, and Bailey and Ellis are in long pants and long sleeve shirts. It's always chilled in Seattle, and in Florida it's so warm. I pull out my phone and look up the weather. It says it's around 85 degrees, which is crazy warm. It was 60 degrees back in Seattle when we left this morning.
We grab our bags and get on the bus to go to the resort.
"Mama?"  Ellis reaches for me. I take her and sit her down on my lap.
"Mom?  What did you need to tell us?"  Zola asks.
"Zo honey, me and daddy will tell all three of you when we get to the resort."  I say. "You can even get cotton candy before if you want."
"Okay Mom."  Zola says, and sits back in her seat with a smile.
"Momma, are we almost there yet?"  Bailey asks.
"B, we talked about this."  Nathan says.
"Talked about what?"  I ask.
"Not pestering you with dozens of questions." 
"Ahh okay. Bailey, ask daddy." 
"Daddy, when will we be there?"  Bailey asks.
"I think," Nathan says. "That we're here."  
"Really?!"  Bailey and Zola squeal and jump up and look out the window.

The bus pulls to a stop and everyone gets off.  We get our bags and check into the resort.  I buy Zola and Bailey cotton candy and we go up to our room.

"Mom, now will you tell us?"  Zola asks.
"Yeah.  Once Daddy gives me Ellis."  I say.  I take El into my arms and sit her down on my lap.  "So you know how B and El are biologically my kids with daddy Derek?  Well, you three are going to have another brother or sister, but with daddy is the dad of this baby, not Derek."  

Everyone is silent for a few minutes with Zola and Bailey looking and whispering between themselves.

"Yay!"  they both exclaim.
"Really?"  I say.
"Yeah!  I mean Ellis is fun, but I want a brother!"  Bailey says.
"B, we don't know if it's a girl or a boy yet.  But when we do know, I'll be sure to let you know."  I say.  
"Mom?  Does this mean we have to move back to the old house?  With me and Bailey and Ellis and you and daddy, and Aunt Amy and Aunt Maggie and Uncle Alex all in the same house, plus with a new baby won't it be really small?"  Zola asks.
"Well, I was thinking we could get a new place.  You'd have your own room, Bailey would have his, Ellis and the new baby could share until they're old enough, and Aunt Maggie and Amy and Uncle Alex could stay in the house they're in now."  I say.
"Okay.  Wait, I get my own room?"  Zola asks slowly.
"Yeah.  We can plan it when we go back to Seattle.  But for now, let's figure out which park we want to go to tomorrow!"  I say.  I pull out my iPad and load the website and let the kids explore it. 
"Mom!  We want to go to Hollywood Studios!  And Animal Kingdom!  And Magic Kingdom Park!"  Zola says.  
"Well, let's go to Hollywood Studiokinds tomorrow, then we can go on rides the next day, so that's already 2 days down.  Then we can do Animal kingdom and magic kingdom the next two days, which is four days, then we can go to the water park.  Does that sound good?  And the resort has a pool so we can swim there too."  I say.  
"YAY!"  Zola and Bailey scream and start running to the suitcases and pull out their bating suits.  
"Not right now though. Maybe tomorrow after breakfast."  I say.  "It's already 7pm, so you two should go get ready for bed, and brush your teeth.  You don't want the sugar to get stuck and then get cavities."  
"Yes mom!"  Zola says and grabs pjs and her tooth brush.  Bailey does the same and they change in the bathroom.  I get Ellis changed and make a pillow boundary on the bed.  

I get changed and so does Nathan.  Zola and Bailey come running back into the room and climb onto the other bed.  They quickly fall asleep and Nathan and I get on either side of Ellis and remove the pillows.  We curl around her and all five, well, five and a third, fall asleep.  

The Next Day
"MOMMY!"  Zola screams and jumps onto the bed the next morning."
MOMMA!"  Bailey joins in.  They start jumping on the bed, waking me, Nathan and Ellis up.  Ellis starts crying and I have to calm her down and Zola and Bailey stop when they hear their sister crying.  
"We're sorry mommy!"  They say.  
"It's okay.  Just don't jump on the bed again."  I say.  I get up and walk around holding Ellis, trying to get her to stop crying.  Nathan eventually wakes up after all this ruckus and takes Ellis from me and she immediately stops crying.  

"Go get dressed!"  I say to the kids.  They run and get dressed and we all get ready for a day of adventure in Disney World.

Quick note: Thanks so much for reading!  We got to 3k reads!  This is so exciting!  Please share and continue to read!  This means so much to me that everyone is reading!  If there's anything y'all want to happen, please comment!  I'm going to try to keep this short, but please comment/vote/share if you like this story!  It really means a lot that it's already getting so much attention!  Love you all!  Hope y'all enjoy this update!!!!!!