Chapter 24

Belle's POV

It was 8:43 pm, I was finishing getting ready. I just had to do my hair and makeup and was ready. This was going to be my first date and calling Harry earlier didn't help a bit.

"Hey smurf. Ready for our date today?" Harry's voice sounded from the other side of the speaker.

"Yes, I just have a doubt." I said nervous. "Where are you taking me?"

"I'm sorry but that's a surprise!"

"But how am I supposed to know what I should wear! What if I decide to wear jeans and you take me to a restaurant. Or what if you-"  

I heard his laugh and I could imagine his dimples showing. "Don't be nervous, Belle. Look, just wear something comfy but not too formal. Besides, you'd look lovely and beautiful with anything."

"Something comfy but not too formal" I whispered thinking what could I wear. "I gotta go Harry! I need to see what in my closet fits with whatever you have in mind. Bye!" 

I took the lift. I didn't know why but I felt like I was forever inside it. Maybe I was a little nervous. Just a little. When the lift's door opened I saw him. 

Harry was wearing all black. I loved when he does that, it made his features and eyes looked even more beautiful. And of course it gave him a mysterious bad boy look.

We almost had matching outfits, that was funny. I was wearing black jeans and boots, a white blouse and black leather jacket. It was comfy but not too formal.

"Hey you." Harry whispered, wrapping his arms on my waist and pulling me closer. He kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi." I said, hugging him. I smiled when I felt his lips on my skin. "I'm not sure if-"

"You look perfect." He said, like he had read my mind. I smiled at him as I felt my cheeks burnt. "Ready to go?" I nodded.

We walked to his car and the night was lovely, it wasn't too cold but it wasn't hot either, it was perfect. Harry opened the passenger’s door for me and I got in. He walked over to the driver's side and did the same. He looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked nervous.

"I'm not sure if I would be able to get my eyes off you tonight." Harry said leaning in and placing his lips on my cheek again. "And I'm not sure if that would be something good or bad considering where I'm going to take you."

"Where are we going?" I asked intrigued.

"Well, I wanted to break the dinner and movie or club cliché so..." He paused. "We're going to a concert!" Harry said smiling. 

"A concert? That's an amazing idea Harry!" I said smiling widely. "Who are we going to see?" I couldn't hide the excitement on my voice.

"The 1975."

All I could do was start screaming and dancing on his car. I had been waiting for this chance for so long! I wanted to see The 1975 in concert so bad but because of living in another country where artists didn't go quite often or didn't go at all, it was really hard. Harry began laughing and said I was crazy and cute at the same time. He started the car and began to drive. We talked all the way to the concert and when we arrived, there were already a lot of people. Entering would be quite interesting.

We got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance, a lot of people looked at us, well I think Harry to make sure it was him but no one approached us. We when to the upper part where our seats were located, we would have an amazing view of the concert. Harry really planned everything.