Deceitful Desires

Start from the beginning

_____________________________________________

Waking up in a strange room that isn't yours with two muscular arms wrapped around you wasn't what Kai had in mind for his Saturday morning.
Glancing around the room, Kai noticed that the walls were bare and the furniture well kept. The room had very little sign of anyone living there except for some clothes that laid on the floor and the wallet and cell phone that sat on the nightstand beside the bed. Attempting to turn his head, Kai realized the owner of the arms had their head placed comfortably on top of his, their bare chest pressed against the naked flesh of his back. He didn't remember how he got...wherever the hell he was. The last thing he remembered doing was making out with Monte in the back of the bands limousine while the other boys watched the two go at. Kai had been sitting in Monte's lap, arms wrapped around the older boys neck while Monte had his hands holding firmly onto Kai's hips. Their tongues were intertwined, mouths swapping saliva, and rocks firmly planted between each of their legs. Now, Kai laid in some unknown persons arms -in some unknown bedroom- with no shirt on.
"Buon giorno sole," Monte drawled, ones of his arms shifting to rub at his tired eyes.
Kai relaxed at the sound of Monte's velvety smooth voice, the roughness of sleep making it sound a bit scratchy and thick, his accent heavier than usual from just waking up.
"Buon giorno sole means 'good morning sunshine," he explained to Kai's cute confused face. Monte smiled at the way Kai bit his bottom lip every time he was confused.
With a sigh, Monte turned over in bed and reached for the phone on the nightstand. Dialling room service, Monte told the man on the other end his order before hanging up. He turned back to Kai, grinning at the sight of the smaller boy all curled up in the blankets, eyes peering sleepily up at him like he was god or something. Wrapping his arms around the boy, Monte pulled him close to his chest and stroked the soft brown hair out of the boys eyes. He placed a gentle kiss on Kai's nose, his forehead, his cheeks, his eyelids, all before tenderly pressing a kiss to the boys lips. Kai's lips parted when Monte pulled their mouths apart before pressing them more urgently together. The room seemed to become hotter than before, causing Monte to strip Kai of his jeans. Now, only in his boxers with the blankets resting at his knees, Kai blushed a bright red as Monte's eyes scanned the slender body of the boy, his hand skimming its way slowly down to rest on the small tent at the boys crotch. Kai gasped at the contact, his body hot and tingling as Monte just rested his hand there, not moving it.
"Tu sei bella," Monte whispered, slipping his hand own into Kai's underwear. His fingertips brushed the skin of Kai's member first, then his slender fingers began to wrap around it until he had it firmly in his-
Bzz!
Crap, Monte thought, as he pulled his hand away from the flustered boy. Monte stood up and headed for the door to the hotel suite, not bothering with a shirt. He opened the door to find a young man in a red tux standing there behind a cart full of silver platters and canteens.
"Room service," the young worker said.
Monte let the guy in, stepping back and watching as the young man pushed the cart inside the room before quickly making his escape. Monte shut the door, and went over to the cart to inspect what was inside the dishes. Kai came out a moment later with the comforter wrapped around his torso, and looked over the food with a growling stomach. Monte smirked at the sound, his mind going dirty places at the sight of the almost naked boy in front of him.
"Here," Monte said, grabbing one of the white porcelain plates that sat on the cart and holding it out for Kai to take. Kai took it and watched as Monte began piling a variety of food onto it, before handling him some utensils and a glass with some juice. Kai sat down in front of the TV with his breakfast, the sound of Monte preparing his own meal coming from behind him as he curled up on the white plush sofa.
As Monte joined him in eating breakfast, the two boys watched the news, which replayed clips of the concert from the night before. One clip, however, showed two boys making out in the back of a black limo, the smaller one straddling the others lap. Kai paled at the sight of himself being shown in such an intimate position with another guy. He never wanted anyone to know. What would his parents think? What would his school think?
Monte just stared at the screen, unbothered by the fact that everyone who was watching this had seen the two boys getting intimate in the back seat of his bands limo. He didn't care what people thought of his sexuality, he honestly thought people already knew anyway. But clearly they didn't, seeing as how the newscasters were portraying it as shocking news.
Suddenly, Kai jumped at the sound of the rooms door being swung open. In walked Monte's band mates, each one sporting a grin.
"Dude, you so just made us known!" shouted Kevin, the bands lead guitarist and Monte's closest friend.
"Yeah man, did you hear what they're saying on the news?" asked Dallas, the bass guitarist, who stepped forward and snatched up the remote which sat on the coffee table. Turning up the volume, all five boys listened to the news as it replayed the clip of Monte and Kai making out once again.
"-Unknown male is believed to be a secret lover of Wick's, who has yet to have been reached for comment. Fans all over have taken to social media sites to discuss the matter of the leader singer of the band Deceitful Desires, being gay-" the woman on the screen reported, staring at the camera with a smile.
"I'm bisexual, not gay. Geez, at least get it right," Monte interjected, his eyes never leaving his plate of food while he ate.
"-As to who this lover boy is, his identity has yet to have been discovered, but everyone can agreed that he's one lucky guy."
The screen went black as Austin, the drummer of Deceitful Desires, grabbed the remote from Dallas and flicked the TV off. Before anyone could say a word, the sound of Monte's phone ringing pierced the air, playing the tune to one of their latest songs. Next, Kai's cell began ringing and vibrating in the bedroom, the sound easily heard in the silent living room. It was like a chain of events had just been set into motion, because in that moment everything was about to change. And all it took was for the mute boy to finally come face-to-face with his crush, the rock singer.