Chapter 12: Meet-n-Greet Try #2 Part 3of?

REMINDER;

****Not sure how many different P.O.V.'s I'm gonna have sooo.. might take a while, hope it doesn't get confusing! M'kay, Bye! ~Cheyyyy****

!! #200VeiwsAsOf3/3/14 !!

!!!! WOOOOO cx TYSVM !!!!

!!!!!!!! ILY Guys! cx !!!!!!!!

Chapter 12: Meet-n-Greet Try #2 Part 3of?

*Cleo's POV*

This all happened in a matter of 5 minutes, it was crazy!

Then all of the people headed off to fix up other famous YouTubers.

It was pretty amazing, and I wondered what was happening on the boys' side, probably nothing out of the ordinary..

Probably..

Once we were finished with makeup and hair, we were told we had 25 minutes to do whatever, and to not touch our hair or rub our eyes.

We nodded, and Erika suggested that we go and mess around on the stage, that sounded like the perfect idea, so we did.

As I sat down on the stage, my phone buzzed.

I looked at it, it was a text from Kian (Lawley<33);

Lawley<33: Hey, stay where you are, I'm coming to you (;

I smiled and replied with:

Me(Bae<3): Kk, see you soon <33

The message sent, I turned on Pandora, and played my Emblem3 Radio.

Sapphie complained about the volume, that it wasn't loud enough, so I hooked it up to a cool high tech stereo, and somewhat blasted my music.

We started singing, dancing, and jumping on the stage, this went on for about 10 minutes, then we all got tired, and sat down in a circle.

My phone vibrated once more, and I saw it was from Kian, the message said;

Lawley<33: K <3

I set my phone back into my pocket, and returned to reality.

Once we made our circle, we played rock, paper, scissors, patty cake, and a bunch of other hand games.

We also started playing not so embarrassing Truth or Dare.

Once we were finished with our little play time, which lasted around 5 minutes, we started gossiping and singing.

We sat down and sung, we also scream and laughed.

Then we heard footsteps, a band of footsteps, coming toward us, we looked over to see all of the guys turn a corner.

I feel a huge smile plaster on my face as I see Kian.

Then all of the sudden, I hear crazy cheering coming from outside.

I look towards the windows and see fans screaming like crazy, freaking out, kissing the glass and other crazy fan stuff, some are even holding up signs (like normal people).

This made the guys walk faster, and politely wave, somewhat.

Once the guys had gotten to the stage, we were still blasting music and the song, Hall Of Fame by The Script was playing.

All the guys sat down, making a bigger circle.

A cutie couple circle!

We were all sitting by our pair, and we started to sing along to the song.

And when Midnight Memories by One Direction came on, we all got up, dancing and singing along, we lost track of time.

What we didn't know was, once the song had come on, the doors had opened, and we were all to busy in our own world that we didn't realize what had happened, so we kept dancing and singing.

*Erika's POV*

Midnight Memories came on and everyone got up and sang and danced, Connor was sitting down on the stage an I jumped up, looking down at Connor waiting for him to get up too.

He looked up at me, and I put my hand out to him, silently offering to help him up.

He shook his head saying "No."

I pouted, and begged, 'Pleeeaaassseee.'

"No.." Connor said whining.

'Pleeeeaaaasssseeee!' I said grabbing his hand, and begging even more this time.

"N-" Connor started to saying but was caught off guard, when I took my chance and pulled him off the stage, and pulled him close.

His eyes widened in surprise and fear when I pulled him up, but then they relaxed and looked me in the eyes.

Oh, how his beautiful blue eyes sent a good chill down my spine..

Oh, Connor..

He looked me in the eyes relaxed, and said, "You win."

Then he quickly kissed me on the cheek, and started dancing with me, we danced like fools, like we didn't know how to dance, it was fun.

Then the song ended, and Just For One Day by Emblem3 came on, and we danced to it too.

When the song was almost over, I had realized we were being watched, by fans.

They were gathered in chairs and were standing around, some with phones out recording us, and others just watching.

We finished the song, and the rest free group also realized we were being watched and we stopped the music, bowed, and the guys kissed their girlfriends goodbye; Connor turned to me and kissed me lightly on the lips, caressing my face gently, then slowly pulling away, stepping back waving, and walking off our stage, to their stage.

I watched Connor walk away slowly, my smile dropped somewhat, and then I looked at the crowd, very few of rem ha dispersed as the O2L members did, and the remainder of them were sitting, most in chairs, and the rest sitting near the front of the stage, on the floor.

I looked over, and held out my hand motioning for a microphone, Sapphie handed one to me, and I spoke into it saying, 'Hey guys! Well, we hope you enjoyed our dance moves, but we aren't fully prepared right now, so if you guys could give us a few minutes to set up, we'd appreciate it!'

We walked off the stage as the crowd clapped, we got our chairs, and props as we set up on the stage.

Once we finally finished setting up, we sat on our chairs behind the table we had set up.

We got a roar of applause, and a stage helper person came up setting down 6 microphones on our table, we each grabbed one, and introduced ourselves; by our real names of course, and then I said, "Now, we'd like to introduce a few of our friends, they're gong to help us out, and since they're going to be in most, if not all of our videos from now on, I think you should meet them. Mikaila! Keala! Crystal! Come out here!"

The crowd roared even louder, as Mikiala, Keala, and Crystal walked onto the stage.