What Happened to Goodbye?

Name: Alannah Bynes

Age: 19 (for now later she is 26)

Description: Chocolate brown hair with deep hazel eyes and pale/fair skin.

Prologue:

She lay on the soft clear sheets with her dark hair clouding the pillows like storm clouds against a pure sky. Her lips were melded onto his and it seemed if they broke the continous moment of affection that they might both drop dead. Alannah Bynes caressed her hands gently over Dean Winchester's back as he kissed her deeply.

He noticed the shape of her lips; curved at the top and completely full. Her skin, emanating an alluring glow against the black sky coming through the translucent windowsills; the dark auburn lashes that complimented her light hazel irises she bore on her delicate face.

Of course, the reason for which he became acquainted with her abides as the horrendous series of murders circling the area over the past couple of months. Then Dean decided to skip on researching and depart for one of the local bars. She introduced herself to him and explained her name was Alannah after a dry bantering session. Her name, the feeling he attained when the simple string of syllables rolled off his tongue became indescribable.

He flirted with her and they commerced for a few hours, even Alannah started to comprehend the tingling sensation she obtained at the mention of his crude comments. And at the end of the night as the pub closed, she asked this mysterious man if he wanted to leave for her house so they could better understand each other.

Dean graciously accepted the offer.

Yet he acquired the information that this rendezvous would be short lived, she had to move past this burning infatuation and live her fortuitous life and Dean his. Except his was a hell of lot more dreadful than hers and he needed to keep it that way.

But he didn't achieve the ability to shake this awareness of uncertainty towards her. What if she was the one? Dean almost chuckled under his breath. There only endured one single direction of continuance for him; hunting. He acknowledged that what seemed like a millennia ago.

Alannah eventually collapsed into a tranquil sleep; the two entangled in each other's limbs. Dean's arms were chained around her as if she was slipping through his fingers like fine grained sand. Alannah nuzzled her head into his muscular, toned chest. He pressed a soft kiss on the crease of her forehead and closed his eyes, listening to the quiet sound of her breathing.

"Promise me that you'll always be here," she implored upon him, the sense of loss already piercing her fragile heart for some odd reason.

He paused for a moment, "I don't know if I can, my job is..."

Alannah raised up from her pillow to lock her orbs onto Deans'. She discerned a glint of secrecy from them.

"Is what? I thought you were a mechanic," she began a bit perplexed, "there's a shop down the road that you could work at."

What was he hiding? The girl understood that he probably would not expel his most crepuscular secluded memory to someone he just only just met.

As she desperately attempted to detect this hidden information. Dean contemplated on whether to tell her the extolled 'Family Secret' or not. A fraction of his mind screamed no, but there was a part of Dean that felt as if she required this knowledge. Like it would become an alternative for her to stay safe.

Safe.

Nothing in this world was safe.

"Dean? Are you alright?" She questioned with concern washing over her pale face.