𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

|Nikki's Third P.O.V.|
|The end of the day|

Nicole, who goes by the name of Nikki, stood in front of the trophy cases dedicated to every Wrestler of the Year since the beginning of World Wrestling Federation - now known as World Wrestling Entertainment

Nikki tucked in her shoe laces, wanting to see her name in this trophy case:

^Nikki's outfit^

The feeling was broken when she noticed something that made her blood boil:

A.J. Styles - 2018, 2017 and 2016.

Scoffing, Nikki eyes turned very envious, "Favoritism at its finest..." she mumbled.

She wanted to win it this year.

She smiled seeing John's name as her eyes scanned across the engraved words printed into the golden trophies placed behind the wrestler's photos in tiny frames.

"Since 1972 the award has gone to men. Very annoying if you ask me..."

Nikki cracked her neck annoyingly, hearing the voice now standing beside her. If it's one thing she hated was the complaints of the women here. Be lucky you're given the opportunity to wrestle in this school, "Maybe because issa male-dominated company? Ya think about that, Lexi?" She turned to face the younger, shorter girl.

Alexa Bliss cocked her head, staring at Sting's trophy, who won Wrestler of the Year in 1990. He beat his competitors: Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan and Lex Luger that year. News said Hogan wasn't happy, nearly walking out the company because of his anger.

"And that's the problem, don't you think? The unfair treatment we're minimized to accepting. Look at how everybody did AJ. She had a breakdown 'cause of her mental illness - crazy. Dolph trashes the place and throws a baby fit over losing the tournament - is immediately understood. Do you see what I see?" Alexa nonchalantly let out a breath of air, becoming envious seeing the male dominated case. AJ was the division's hope to breaking the repeated cycle, but they drove her away.