Hello Liam

Jasmine POV

I laid back on the towel and yawned. Harry was a few feet over and Liam was still in the water, occasionally begging me to come back in.

I ran my finger over my stitches and sighed.

"I'm sorry" I heard Harry mumble next to me.

I say up on my elbow to look at him,"what?"

"Nothing" he turned his body away from me and again I sighed.

I laid back on my back "you don't have to be so closed off" I practically whispered. I wasn't sure if Harry had even heard me.

By the way he huffed and stood up, I realized he had.

"You don't know anything!" he yelled at me before turning away.

I sat up and looked at him. really looked at him.

His back was so clear. Not a single tattoo clouded his creamy skin. his shoulders contracted with his breathing and I never thought I'd be so intrigued to someone's back.

"Why don't you have any tattoos on your back?" I murmured, still admiring it.

"What?" he practically whispered without turning around. The way his shoulders tensed, I knew the scene playing on his face.

"It's so clear.." I wanted to get up and run my fingers along the border lines of his shoulder blades.

"I..." he stuttered "I'm not sure..." he turned to face me,"I feel like I should.... but I can't bring myself to do it."

"What do you mean?"

"it's like....losing your virginity... ya know?" I wanted to shake my head no and admit that I hadn't, but I just nodded,"it's like if I do... I lose half of my personality.. the good side... I don't know it's stupid really."

"No.." I looked at my legs, criss crossed on the towel. "it's... understandable."

"Hey" Liam ran out of the water shaking his hair at us like a wet dog.

I shrieked, receiving a roll of Harry's eyes.

"Are you finally ready to get out of the water?"

"Yes." Liam chuckled "ohh..."

"what?"

"what time is it?" Liam frantically dried his hair with the towel while I unlocked my phone.

"3.. Why?" i answered

"Shit!" Liam gathered his shoes and shirt.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm just late.." he paused and looked at me "for lunch. Some Family from England are on the way.."

I nodded.

"So... I should go.."

"Okay." I simply answered, unsure why his nerves seemed to be speaking louder than his words.

Harry ignores us and walks towards the water, first time all day.

"I'll see you later?" I shift uncomfortably, now on my feet.

"Yeah." He simply replies before walking away.

Oh

"yeah."

What the hell

Harry must have the same thoughts because I catch him smirking.

"Shut up." I splash him before crossing my harms.

He chuckles maniacally beside me.

"You should not have done that." He whispers in my ear.

"Oh no." I slowly back away from his emerald eyes, blazing with revenge.

"Oh yes." He smirks deviously as me.

I shriek before running across the sand.

I hear him close behind me as I run toward the water, not overthinking my decision. His footsteps become louder in the water and he's mere inches away from grabbing me.

I feel his hand lightly touch my sides and I shriek yet again,"Harry!"

He finally grasps me and picks me up out of the water, reaching my waist.

He turns me around and that's when I see the perfectly etched dimples in his cheeks. I can't help myself but poke one of them. The look on his face instantly tells me I shouldn't have.

"What are you doing?"

"I..I.." I stutter, trying to think up an explanation for why I just touched Harry's face but none come to mind.

He sets me down in the water and I know I just ruined the day.

"Lets.. Let's go okay?" He itches the back of his head in a nervous state.

"Uh.. yeah I guess." I half expect him to hold my hand on our way back to land. He turns briskly around and saunters back to the sand. I don't know what I was thinking. It's Harry. We aren't even friends. Although it sure feels like it.

I trudged back through the water, loud enough to make harry shake his head at me.

Liam POV

I got into my car with guilt on my shoulders.

I shook it off and turned the key. Maybe this lunch will take my thoughts off of it. Or just add to them.

I arrived at the diner and took a deep breath. I opened the car door and truffled to the front door, weighted down by guilt.

When I walked inside the aroma of the all too familiar breads displayed across the counter.

"Hey Liam!" Niall's family greeted me.

"Bobby, Maura" I smiled my biggest.

Niall walked out from inside the kitchen wiping his hands with a rag,"Liam man what's up?"

"Just meeting someone for lunch." I replied, taking a seat at a booth.

"That jasmine girl? from the party?" he gave me a smile.

"uh..no I" I stuttered.

"okay. don't sweat it" he practically read my mind.

"thanks" I mumbled before covering my face with a menu

the bell above the door sounded and I was too afraid to look up.

the sound of a purse clanging across from me forced me to peek. And there she was.

"Hello Liam." he smooth voice cooed at me.

(ugh it's been like a week since I updated and this is short and I'm sorry:( but I'll update by either tomorrow or Thursday so don't worry :) sorry again)