PARTNERS

SONG FROM SET IT OFF, STARTS AT 27 SEC. ENYOY...

Lilly pov

I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm falling fast. My heart is breaking everytime I look at him. I called Mick and Fabi and told them. I hear something in the distance. The ambulance is comimg and I hear the the police. I sighed relief they were here. They quickly come and pick him up and started working on him. They left me go with him since I was his girlfriend. We arrived and I was always at his side until someone pulled me. I see its the doctor that grabbed me. I'm sorry but you can't go in he said going in the emergency room. And then there I was left with only my thought driving me crazy. All I thought was that maybe I killed him. At this though I start crying thinking about him. Thinking of his way of being and his way making me happy. I waited 8 hours for the doctor. Doc how is he I asked. He is fine know but he needs some rest the hard hit he got made his hand fracture he said. Oh thanks doc, can you tell me what's his room I said. His room is...31202 he said. Ok thx I said. I was in front of the door, scared of what he will think but what ever it takes I still love him. I open the door just to reveal Nisto sleeping with his arm cast up. I went in slowly until I reached him. I reached to touch his face. It was so smooth. I love uou Nisto I whispered. I started crying till I fell asleep.

2 days later

Nisto pov

  I began to open my eyes. All I saw was white walls and I heard the beeping pf the machine. I look around just to see someone in the couch. I tried to remember what happened but nothing came to my mind. I didn't remember anything that happened. I heard the person in the couch quickly move toward me. Are you ok she said. I didn't remember who she was. Nisto are you ok she said. Who are you I said. She looked shocked. What do you mean,I'm Lilly she said. Lilly I've heard that name but I couldn't remember. Nisto look at me pls I'm Lilly your girlfriend the person you love she said. I look deeply in her eyes and suddenly it all came back. I remembered that day I talked to her.

Flashback

  I was sitting in the bench beside the tree looking at my surrounding. I was thinking about that girl, I saw her in the morning the first day and on the audition. She was pretty she had curly hair the color is black,also she has brown eyes. So your new huh a voice said. At this I jumped from my sit. That's when I saw her, I saw the sparkle in her eyes and also that beautiful hair flowing in the air. That's the day I felt in love again...

  Lilly is that you I said. Yes,yes it's me she said. Oh what happened why am I here I said. She bit her lip at my question. Ok so you were on yuor way to rescue me cuz I was taken away by Chloe. You were on your way there on a really fast speed. Were I was I found a way to escape and next thing I know I was in the middle of the road. I then hear something coming my way and the next thing I know your in the car unconscious Lilly said. Oh damm I said. After that we keep talking about random stuff. I felt happy again and like I never felt in my life... I felt loved...

TO BE CONTINUED

HOPE YOUR LIKING IT. I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT OT MAY BE A LITTLE EMOTIONAL. ANYWAY TODAY'S NAME IS BY ALPHABET... ANA. HELLO TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE ANEM ANA. ANYWAY TILL THEN PEACE OUT PEOPLE...