ARE YOU SURE

Lilly pov*

  As we we're on our way to my house there was silence. It was so awkward but Ray then broke the silence. So um how you doing he said. Um well I'm doing good and you I said. Well I feel in love he said. Umm I'm sorry but I'm in love with Nisto, no offense I said. What!?!? He said with a confusion face. Oh I thought you were talking about me I said. Um no I have my eyes in another person he said. Oh well the sorry and who's the special person huh I said. First itself ok and second well it's a he Ray said. I looked at him confused and said what do you mean a he?? Um well I'm gay he said. Your what!?!??huh I never thought I said. Yeah but my family doesn't know your the only one that knows ok he said. Oh it's ok I said. Well, he's a beautiful boy and he's super intelligent and he's so cute he said. Um well but which grade is him and in which grade are you I said. Well I'm in 12 grade I'm Nisto twin brother and he's in 11 grade and his name is Raven he said. Oh have you talk to him I said. Umm well once and he told me he was gay too but I have nost talked to him like that and that why I need your help he said. Umm me why I said confused. Well I need ideas and orientation and someone with who I can practice with he said. Um well ok I'll do it I said. Omg thx he said. Some minutes later we arrived to my house. Well bye he said. Ok bye I said as he drove away.

Nisto pov*

  Oh god this can't be happening no it can't be sje doesn't like him. She would go with him right oh god image going to kill my brother I said to myself walking in circles. I then hear my door opening and see my brother entering my room. Hey bro he said entering. I went directly to him and grabbed him by the shirt. Do you I've think about having Lilly cuz I love her do you understand I said to him. Wow wow calm down I don't like bro Ray said. You better I said letting go off him. After that, all I could think of was Lilly and Ray. So couple of days past and I saw that Ray went out a lot. And I was wondering were he went. I also haven't seen Lilly in sometime. But no it can't be that she there a thing that couldn't be possible. So I decided to see were Ray goes. So that what I did I followed Ray all around until he made it to his destination. It was at LILLY house. No it can't be he told me he didn't like her, unless he lied I thought. I could believe it. I then see that Lilly goes outside and starts talking to Ray. I then see that there flirting? But something broke me. I then see Lilly and Ray KiSSing. I then suddenly felt like my heart just broke.

Lilly pov

  As I waited for Ray to arrive I thought about Nisto. I haven't talked or seen him in sometime. I then hear a knock on the door and we I opened it Ray was there. He then told me to do our lesson outside u know so it was more realistic. I then became talking to him like if I was flirting. So let me explain after Ray told me he had a crush on someone I decided to help him. To help him talk and flirt. But je wanted to try the kiss. So I told him let do a fake kiss. So we were doing it but when I pulled away I saw Nisto. NISTO...

TO BE CONTINUED

OK SO FIRST LET ME EXPLAIN WHY I PUT LILLY POV AT THE FINALLY . SO I PUT IT SO YOU COULD UNDERSTAND REALLY WHAT WAS HAPPENING. SECOND I CAN'T BELIEVE WERE IN 127 READS!!!!!WOOOO I'M SO HAPPY. ALSO LIKE AND COMMENT AND LIKE ALWAYS PEACE OUT PEOPLE

FABI