MICKS GOT A GIRLFRIEND

It was still vacation time but it was going to end soon. Lilly was with her brother and sister and also boyfriend. They were all making cookies together when suddenly the telephone rang. I'll get it said Mick. Mick was talking for like 5 min on the phone. He had those lover eyes and lover voice. He then finish talking and went to the couch. He was in love. Lilly notice that he was acting a little weird. So she told Nisto about it. Nisto went to talk to Mick to see what was happening. So what up Mick said Nisto. Have you ever had that feeling when you like someone said Mick. Um yeah I've had it said Nisto. Well it's happening to me I'm in love said Mick. Oh congrats what's her name said Nisto. Well Hani said Mick. Oo pretty name said Nisto. Yeah and we're going to meet tomorrow but don't tell Lilly or Lola said Mick. Sure man to man promise said Nisto.

It was the other day already and Mick got all dressed up. So were you going big brother said Lilly. Um well I'm going to go meet with my friends said Mick a little nervous. Oh well ok but be back early pls said Lilly. No problem said Mick. Mick went down the stairs and saw Nisto. Mick whispered to Nisto remember it's our secret. Ok no worries said Nisto. When Mick left Lilly went to Nisto and asked him so what's up between you two. Oh nothing were just planning something said Nisto. I'm watching said Lilly. Jeez ok officer don't arrest me said Nisto sarcasticlly. Haha very funny said Lilly. She then qent to the kitchen to help Lola make some food. Nisto then join them.

MEANWHILE*

Mick was in his way to meet Hani. They were going to meet at a cafe. Mick arrived at there meeting place and then he suddenly saw her. She was black hair girl with blue eyes. She was beautiful. Mick went closers to her and said hi. Oh hi I didn't notice you there said Hani. Sorry I was late I had to do something first said Mick. Oh it's ok sit down if you want said Hani. So let get to now each other more said Mick. Oh yeah um what's your favorite color said Hani. Blue and black said Mick. Hey I like does to said Hani. So what's your favorite animal said Mick. Oh I like dogs said Hani. Oh my favorite is wolf said Mick. That's cool said Hani. They both keep talking for a long time. After they went to the cafe they we're are there way to the dorm. They arrive and Hani had to leave. I'm sorry I have to go but thanks for the day said Hani. Your welcome said Mick. I love you said Hani. I love you too said Mick. Then they kiss but suddenly Lilly opened the door and saw them. So how did it go said Lilly. Mock broke the kiss and saw Lilly. Um well I have to go bye said Hani and left. Srly another one said Lilly. Well the other two were so bad bit this one I love her said Mick. That what you said about the others said Lilly annoyed. Look I'm sorry I lied to you sis said Mick. It's ok but please tell me the truth next time said Lilly. Well ok said Mick. So Mick how did it go... said Nisto. So u knew about this said Lilly. Well yeah technical said Nisto. You guys have to stop Lying to me said Lilly. Pff ok hey Mick let's go play Call of duty said Nisto. Ok said Mick. Boys said Lilly.

TO BE CONTINUED

HOPE YOUR LIKING IT AND WOW WE ALREADY HAVE 69 READS. THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS AND AS ALWAYS PEACE OUT PEOPLE

FABI