ANOTHER ONE

Nisto pov*

  We were on our way to Lilly dorm. See my parents left me go and stay with her sooo yeah. On our way we talked about how was school and other shiat. We finally then arrived at her dorm. So we got our stuff out and went to the door. When we opened it Mick and Lola looked at us with a worried face. Umm what's the matter guys Lilly said. Umm we may have a problem Mick said. Um what's the problem Lilly asked. Um can we talk privately said Lola. Ummm sure u don't mine right Lilly asked me. Um of course not I said. After that I watch as they went to the kitchen to talk.

Lilly pov*

  So umm what's the problem I said confused. Lola and Mick looked at each other and left a sight. Umm well... Mick started. Um what is it I said drinking some water. Your ex came said Lola. I almost spit my water when I heard this. WAIT WHAT I said. Yeah he came yesterday a little angry asking for you and saying that he wants talk to you said Mick. Yeah but what will I do with Nisto he can't know about Jim. Ok so all of you maybe are confused. Ok so I met Jim like a year ago. We date for 5 or 6 months. I stopped liking cuz of how he acted stupid and popular. So I broke up with him and yeah here I am... Hello earth to Lilly Lola said waving her hand in my face. Oh sorry I said. Lilly we have a problem said Mick. Umm what is it I said. Jim is on his way he'll be here in 3 min said Mick. Oh no what am I going to do is said. Um well tell Nisto so he know why he's coming said Lola. Ok I'll do that I said. Did you hear that Lola said. No I didn't said Mick. Huh weird I heard the door like open said Lola. Oh then let's go so you can talk to Nisto and check what that sound was said Mick. Ok I said. Hey Nisto are you o... I stopped whenI saw Nisto was tide up and had tape in his mouth. Nisto...

Nisto pov*

  After Lilly went to the kitchen I decided to go put my stuff up stairs. After I put everything over there I went down stairs and decided to watch some tv. But when I was going to turn it on there was a knock on the door. So I went over to the door it saw a man. Oh hello how could I help you I said. Oh hello I'm Jim and I'm looking for Lilly amd you are Jim said. Oh well I'm Nisto, Lilly boyfriend, and she in the kitchen but come in I said. With pleasure Jim said pushing me to the couch and tided me up with some rope he had. Were did he get that I thought. He then put some tape on my mouth. Do you even dare to scream he said. Lilly then enter the room and saw me. Nisto are you ok Lilly said. I just nodded my head. Jim what do you want said Lilly. Oh I just want to say something Jim said. What is it Lilly said. I then suddenly heard the door open and it was..... Ray?? Ray what are you doing here said Mick. Oh I'm here for my boyfriend Ray said. YOUR BOYFRIEND We all said well I just tried but I couldn't. Yeah that's what I wanted to say I'm gay said Jim. Oh well why didn'tyou say it said Lilly. Well you didn't let me Jim said. True and another question why did you tide up Nisto said Lilly. Well I wanted to try my skills that I just learn so yeah sorry Nisto Jim said. You have got to be kidding me. Boi I thought. Ray then left with Jim and Lilly help me untide. I just hope we don't get bother again. I just hope...

TO BE CONTINUED

H

OPE YOU LIKED IT AMD LIKE ALWAYS PEACE OUT PEOPLE

FABI