HIS FAMILY PART 1

(I don't remember what month I say it was)

Lilly pov*

It's was the start of February and today I was going to meet Nisto family. I know I already know his sister and it was a little shocking metting her. It was morning and I was making breakfast for me and my brother. So today's a big day huh said Mick sitting in the table. Yeah and I'm a little nervous about it. Well just remember to stay calm at all moment and not make a foul of yourself said Mick. I know that all that Mick is saying is true because he already had experience I thought. So after I eat breaking, I went to look for some clothes to put on when I go and met them. Lola then came to my room. Need some help she said. Yeah sure why not. She started looking at my clothe and then she picked one. Wear this she said holding a red dress with blue diamonds. Umm how about no I said. Ok well then you pick. I then went and got out a black shirt that said BTS, some pants with holes on it and my converse. You have got to be kidding me Lola said. Oh come on its my stile I said. Ok do what ever you want she said living my room. I was going to change my clothe cuz Nisto was going to look for me in 10 min. I put my clothe on and also put a beanie and a choker (yeah I know). I was already to go so I took my phone and texted Nisto.

Me:Hey I'm ready to go.

Nisto:Ok on my way to pick you up:)

Me:ok

Nisto:Love you;)

Me:Love ya too♡

I then put my phone down and wait it for him. A few minuted later Nisto arrived. He went and sat down on the couch. I went down the stars to go and see him. My eyes suddenly widely open when I saw him. His eyes widely open too. What are you wearing!!we both said in union. Well I'm wearing my stile of clothe is there I problem I said. Yes there is my family is a bit to fancy u now he said. The problem was he was wearing a good short with some good pants and his also wearing a tie and going out shoes. The other way around I was wearing a black shirt (not fancy)my pants with holes in it and I was wearing my shocker and my converse and a beanie. Then why didn't you tell me I said. I thought you were going to use a dress our something he said. I looked at him with the'are you serious' face. Hey what ever let just go I dont care i said. Oh lord he sighed. God help me on this night. Please don't kill me I thought. He then took me to his house. We were in his car on our way. Hey umm Lilly Nisto said. Yeah I said. Well I just want to say that I hope you like my family there fun and cheerful he said. I think I'm going to to like them I said laughing a little. We then kept talking about random stuff. We arrived at his house. We grabbed my hand on our way to the door. He then opened it and saw a beautiful house. Wow this is cool I said. Oh hell-ummmm his mom said when she saw me. Oh hello there I'm Lilly I said pulling my hand out. His mom just at me weirdly and I just my hand down. Hey honey I need a- ooh his father said when he saw me. Lord kill me now pls I thought. Hey mom hey dad said Nisto. Um hi honey how are you his mom said still looking at me. Oh mom,dad this is my girlfriend Lilly Nisto said. There eyes suddenly widely open. Um a y-your g-girlfriend his dad said. Um yeah is there a problem Nisto said. Um honey can you come talk with us for a moment his mom said and they went to the kitchen. Lord why is this happening to me.

Nisto pov*

Mom dad whats the problem I told them. Umm honey is that we don't like Lilly that much she too dark my dad said. What!No I love her and u haven't even heard her or talked to her if said a little angry. Will give her a chance but I don't promise anything he said. I rolled my eyes and went were Lilly is. Is there a problem Lilly ask me. No ummm no everything ok I lied to her. After that I went with her grabby her and taking her to the table. We sat down and saw that the dinner was already there. Wow mom that was quick I thought. Amin dinner readyyyyy!! My dad screamed. Then Amin sat down and saw that Lilly was here. Hi Lilly Amin said hugging her. We then all started eating. As we ate my dad clearsd his voice and said So Lilly he said. Lilly looked at him. What's your favorite thing to do he ask. Um well Mr.... said Lilly waiting for my dad to fill in. Bob Renner but call me Mr. Renner said my dad. Um well Mr. Renner I like to sing and do dramas and I draw a little Lilly said in a shyly voice. Ueah dad, she's with me on drama class and I have to say she's very talented I said. I then saw that she started blushing a little and I laugh a little. So u have family members my mom said. Well yeah Mrs... Lilly said. Heffley my mom said. Well, Mrs. Heffley yes I do I have a sister and a brother and there names are Mick and Lola Lilly said. Oh that's nice well Nisto has her sister and a- I then cut her off and told her to stop but she continued ignoring me. And he has a brother too my mom said. Lilly then stop for a moment and looked at me. U have a brother!!!? She said to me. Oh no.

TO BE CONTINUED

UUUU NISTO HAS A BROTHER AND IT SEEMS LIKE NISTO PARENTS ARE ACCEPTING HER OR ARE THEY... HOPE YOUR LIKIMG IT AND AS ALWAYS PEACE OUT PEOPLE.