Prick

A Steven Universe crossover U_U--

"URRRPPP- (Y-Y/N), Morty, Steven, WEEEUGh-we h-have to go to the h-homeworld a-and FUCK SHIT U-UP!" Prick burped as they carried you three on one hand while the other were resting on both of Prick's hips. 

"Don't you think that's dangerous, Prick?" Steven said as he nervously glanced at the giant lime green portal Prick created. "AUGHH! I-I though you were better than that, St-Steven, now stop being a-" a hand slammed against Prick's mouth. "He has heard enough let's just leave them h-here." They muffled.

-an hour later-

"So how is it possible for Rick and Pearl to fuse, I mean, Pearl is a gem. Rick is a human." You said confused "oh well, I can fuse too! You see, i'm a crystal gem!" Steven pulled his peach shirt up showing off a rose pink gem that laid on the center of his stomach. "That's so cool!" Your eyes literally turned into stars. "W-wow amazing!" Morty said surprised like he saw the coolest thing in the multiverse. "Where is Prick anyway?" You snickered at the name. "O-oh, I think that they left to the h-home world or s-something." Steven sat on the soft sand  "so are you guys in a relationship or something? I mean, you two look cute together!" Steven exclaimed as a lion climbed down to where you three sat. "Lion!" Steven started to stroke his lion's mane. Morty cleared his throat catching Steven's attention rather quickly. "U-uh no we're n-not in a  relationship.." Morty mumbled. "Yet." he whispered.

Morty started scooch closer to you. While Steven looked up at the stars billions of them. Morty leaned his head on your shoulder he shut his eyes, enjoying the silence while Steven and Lion were cuddled together asleep soundly. You stroked Morty's soft brown curls. He purred in delight. You kissed his forehead. The silence stopped as a certain fusion came out of the green portal to interrupt the silence "STEVEN,(Y/N),M- *urp* oh.." Prick realized that most of you were asleep. "O-our job is done."  So they unfused with a thud, leaving Rick and Pearl to fall but Rick stood up first. "C-come on Morty, (Y/N) let's go home."

You both catched up to Rick. But then Morty decided to entwine his fingers with yours. And let out a small sigh.

-- I would love Steven Universe with Rick and Morty as a crossover, would be weird though.--