Mischief

-Evil! Morty x Reader cos y not-

You felt so unsafe, uncomfortable and freaked out. Why you may ask? well for the last couple of weeks someone has been spying on you. It followed you wherever you went. Bags under your eyes have been forming due to the lack of sleep, which you have not gotten very often. This "thing" have made your life miserable. Making you lose your friends and your parent's trust. You also lost someone important and special, Morty. Your long time crush, ever since you've laid your eyes on him. You decided tonight you were locking yourself in. Like always.

---

3:56 A.M

Right now, you were locked up in your room sitting on the soft and cozy bed. Blinds shut, door locked. Your hair strands were sticking out, like you haven't brushed for days your eyes bloodshot red and tired from crying. You heard a strange sound coming from the outside of your bedroom, a neon green flashing against the bottom of the floor. You stopped breathing.

"Where the fuck are you at?"

That sounded like Mort- wait why was he here? Didn't he stop talking to you?

"(Y/N) you can't hide from me you know.."

His footsteps seem to grow louder by each step.

Suddenly your door was kicked down by Morty with a loud 'thump' which scared the living hell out of you. You tried to crawl away but he grabbed your leg with an iron grip dragging you towards him. Leaving you shaking, begging for mercy. He chuckled as he began to stroke your cheek sweetly. But he wasn't your Morty. Which made it strange, but in a good way.

"You're beautiful, you know that? I bet your Morty hasn't told you that."

He whispered, his hot breath teasing the tip of your ear. Which made you shiver badly and made your face turn red. He cupped both of your cheeks and leaned closer to your face connecting his lips with yours and kissed you harshly. The leather of the eyepatch made contact with your closed eyelid. "You're mine and only mine you got that?" he hissed against your lips. "n-no one else can have you.." and with that he took his lips from yours.

"Let's leave this place. Let's go to my dimension and you could be along side with me."

Morty's chocolate brown eyes showed so much emotion and mischief. You slowly nodded as he softly smiled. He grabbed you by the hand and made a portal from his portal gun. 

"Ladies first."

-Ending sux ik-