The hell?

Thanks for giving me another idea bb borderline-dun

--

"W-where are you going R-rick?!" Morty screamed as he watched his grandfather drive the ship to a familiar looking house "calm your ass down, Morty, we're going to p-pick up BURP (Y/N)" as soon as that named rolled out of Rick's tongue Morty's face was beet red "w-we can't just c-crash into her h-house!" Rick rolled his eyes, "you -you said you wanted her to come, s-so don't you DARE complain." Rick spat.

Rick: timeSKiip

"why am I here again?" you asked, and Rick just ignored you. "Oh! U-um I wanted y-you to help me in o-our quest!" Morty explained. As soon you three went into the green-portal looking thing you saw a village filled with people. (this is another timeskip) And you just magically appeared to what it looks like a bar, and you were sitting next to Rick. Morty stood up, he obviously had enough of Rick's attitude  "look, I gotta take a leak, and when I come back, and i-if you haven't learned how to lighten up,don't be here!" Morty stomped his way into the restroom. A few seconds later Rick was found singing on the stage. You can't believe you're saying this, but he is actaully good at singing while he's drunk. Noises were coming from the bathroom, almost sounded like screams and cries. You just flew it off and-wait? Screams?- Morty came out of the bathroom panting. Covered in cyan-like goo. He quickly dashed to you and jumped in your arms, his heart racing,"I want t-to go home!" he cried, tears running down his puffy red cheeks as you slowly pat his back while he was sobbing on your shoulder. "H-hey what happend here?" Rick asked and looked at you with suspicion almost like he thought you did something horrible to him.

Rick: when are these t-tIMEEskips oveerr

After sobbing and crying and returning home, you guys were both sitting on his couch, but you were wondering what the hell had happened to him that made your, sweet Morty cry? But it's better not to mention it. 

----

This was when King JellyBean was about to rape Morty :( poor Morty