Why her, and not me?

Reader kisses Morty, but it's forced.

----

You sighed, you leaned in your chair, as you saw Morty looking over at Jessica, repeating her name like a broken record. This broke your heart into many fucking pieces, you loved Morty, he was such a sweatheart, but he didn't love you. He loved Jessica instead. You two will just be friends, and friends only. But you'll change that.

You planned on asking Morty to the dance, this evening. "H-hey (Y/N)!" a cute, squeaky voice called you. "Hey Morty, you going to the dance?" you asked joy filling your voice. "y-yeah, i'm going, i'm also planning to ask Jessica to the d-dance. How cool is that?" your heart froze and dropped "you- you asked J-Jessica to the d-dance...?" that barely sounded like a whisper "Uh, i'm sorry what?" Morty asked "nothing, nothing" venom dripping from every word. "Alright (Y/N) I have to go to Science see you after school!" Morty then went off to his class. It was like he ditched you. But tonight, you had a plan, a strange one.

You saw Morty and Jessica together, you finally had to make a move. Once Jessica turned away from Morty you grabbed Morty's arm with so much force he almost yelped "Hey! hey! w-what are you-" You shushed him and slammed his back on the school's brick wall. As you planted a kiss on his lips. "Mm!" Morty muffled as he tried to break the kiss. You grab the back of his head and pressed his face against yours preventing him from trying to escape, You licked his bottom lip, but he refused to let your tongue in. Morty yelped when you pinched the side of his neck, leaving his mouth wide open, you took your chances. You dove your tongue in as both muscles fought. Curse your lungs that were begging for air. You broke the kiss as a string of saliva came from both mouths. "H-haah.." Morty sighed blissfully. (You were wearing a cloak) But before he could look at you, you were gone. "W-where did she go?" he shrugged and then went back to the gym and thought about the kiss he shared with the cloaked girl(he could tell it was a girl cos alot of hair was sticking out)as he sighed lovingly. But little did he know he had a hickey on the side of his neck.

-lololol-