Chapter 30

Tempz POV

King finally got off of Lauren who was covered in blood. She had tears running down her face. One of the workers had to tape the bitch's mouth so she'd stop screaming.

"Kill the bitch" Miracle growled as she handed King a desert eagle. He nodded as he raised the gun up to her face. She vigorously shook her head.

"Any last words?" He said snatching the tape off her mouth. She sniffed before chuckling. I scrunched my face up at this bi polar bitch.

"See you and your bitch-" She didn't even finish the sentence. King shot a whole round in her forehead. After he was done with the gun, he picked up another one and continued shooting.

"That's enough!" Miracle said as she snatched the gun out his hand. His breathing went uneven as I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"It's gone be alright" I said before looking at a badly wounded Bullet. He hissed in pain as blood draped from 4 bullet holes. That's what the bastard deserves.

"And you" I said nodding towards Bullet causing him to look up. I chuckled before throwing a hard right at his jaw.

"You out the crew" I growled before taking Test's hand and walking out the warehouse. After all that went down today, I just want to go home and see my babies.

Test POV

We pulled up my house at about 5 in the morning. We reeked of blood and metal so I knew we would be in for hella questions. We both walked through the grass and to the front porch. He pulled out a key and opened the front door causing me to scrunch my face up.

"When I give you a key?" I asked causing him to chuckle. We both walked in as he threw the key on the table next to the door.

"You didn't. Who you think kept ya house clean while you was gone?" He said before walking into the kitchen. I smiled from ear to ear as I followed him.

I was about to speak when the lights cut on causing me and him to jump.

"Where the hell have you been?" I looked to see my mother in her night gown with a silk bonnet and house slippers. She turned to Tempz and scrunched her face up.

"And who the hell is you?" She sneered causing me to chuckle. Tempz looked a little nervous.

"I'm Temper Jones ma'am. Test's baby daddy" He said sticking his hand out, which my mother swerved completely.

"Y'all go to bed, we'll talk about this in the morning. And don't wake my grand babies up neither!" She said before walking back upstairs. Tempz awkwardly put his hand down.

"So um, see you tomorrow I guess" I said before walking Tempz to the door. He nodded as he continued to walk out the door and into his car. I watched as he sped down the street in the direction of his house.

King POV

We just got back to my house. I'm chilling in the bed, staring at Miracle. She standing up watching Nemo. She watch that shit when she feeling down.

The fact that Bullet fucked us over been bugging me since I saw him kiss that Quail lookin bitch Olivia. That shit was straight up grimy. Out of all niggas, it had to be him. That nigga was like a brother and he shitted on the crew. And for what? Pussy. I shake my head at the thought. And then my son aint even my son.

"Fuck mane!" I holler. Miracle walks over to me and holds me in her arms. I didn't even realize I was crying until a tear rolled down to my lip.

"It's gonna be ok, baby. I'll never betray you. I promise." She whispers in my ear. She kisses my ear.