Chapter 6

Faith POV

"Hey momma" I said hugging my lovely mother. She smiled as she went back behind the counter. I bought her a bakery since she LOVED to bake. She would bake the best pastries in Georgia. But being the best comes with a price. Some fools thought this was Spongebob or some shit, tryna steal her recipes. I bodied every nigga or bitch who ever tested my family.

I don't know my father's side of the family, but my momma's side was some G's. They would pull and cock they shit within a hot second. No bullshit. I only fucks with my brother, Miko, when it came to business. He was the only one I could trust. Blood is thicker than water so why the fuck not?

"Hey baby" She said as she brushed her hands on her apron. I was proud to say I was her daughter. She's been through a lot in her lifetime and she's still live and running. I wish I could say the same for my deadbeat daddy. I heard he was a dope boy around the time I was born so finding him is gonna be little tougher. But me and Miracle determined to find his ass. Our moms don't know we looking for his head, they'd throw a fit. But we doing this for them.

"How you been?" She asked smiling that same smile everytime I'm here. I playfully rolled my eyes as I let out a heavy sigh.

"Good and no" I paused as her smile loosened a little. I hate disappointing my mother, but this I can't help. "I don't have a man yet"

"Is there something wrong with your pussy or something?" She asked with her face scrunched up. I gasped and grabbed my face in embarrassment. I could feel my face heat up. I'm extremely happy that no one was here to hear that.

"No mom! Just don't see nobody I like" I said semi-honestly. She nodded and rolled her eyes.

"At this rate, you'd have another sister before a daughter" She said giggling. I chuckled as she blushed. She must've been talking about her new beau. His name was Franklin. I never really met him, but from what my mother says and what I hear from my brother, he seems like a good guy.

"Gross" I said playfully causing me and her to erupt in laughter. As we were laughing, I heard the door to the place open.

"Oh shit, I gotta get my pumpkin pies, can you take care of this customer?" My mom asked as she handed me an apron. Good, cause last thing I need is to mess up this outfit. I nodded as I put it on. She smiled and rushed to the back before her goods could burn.

"Hi how can I-" I looked up and rolled my eyes. I thought I left this baggage at Sapphire. The fuck he doing here?

"Small world" He said nonchalantly. I smacked my teeth. God knows I didn't want this mofo here, but I ain't need my moms losing business for my personal problems.

"Nah you just everywhere nigga" I mumbled with a fake smile as he continued to look through the display. It only contained pies, cakes, and different types of brownies. The fuck he even looking for? Every second he's here, I get more annoyed.

"How this vanilla taste?" He said looking up at me. I shook my head and looked at him.

"Like vanilla dumb ass" I said with an attitude. Before he could reply, my mother came back from the kitchen. She pushed me from the back of the counter causing me to almost fall. I did not pick a good day to wear heels.

"I'm sorry for my daughter, now what would you like?" She said assisting him at the display cases. I rolled my eyes as I began making faces at the both of them behind their heads. I made a gun outta my hand and began acting like I was shooting at Bullet. I did that for a minute until I realized he could see me from the display glass. I flicked him off as he chuckled.

"So will that be all?" My mom asked as she package his vanilla cake. He looked back at me and winked. I waved him off as he paid for his shit and started walking out the store. As he left, my mom let out a yelp.

"I saw y'all" She said excitedly. I rolled my eyes and rubbed my face.

"I don't like his ass" I said basically growling. She shooed me and giggled.

"I'm getting them grandchildren" She sang as she went to the back. I chuckled and shook my head. I wouldn't let that man breathe in my direction, let along have kids with me.

___________________________

-Just Faith's POV

-So what y'all think of her moms?

-What about Bullet?

-Y'all think Bullet&Faith make a cute couple?

-C O M M E N T

-V O T E

-F O L L O W

•HolyMade•