Chapter 19

Test POV

I was nervous as hell. Today was the day I bought the twins over to Tempz house. I didn't know to expect when I get there. For those who asking, no, me and him didn't get back together.

For now, we're only co parenting. I don't have time for anymore drama from him. It's not just us anymore. There are two babies here now.

"Are you sure about this?" Tremaine said as he packed a bag for Tamara as I was packing for Trelynn. I know it's slick unnecessary to pack two bags when I can pack one big bag, but ummm, they not your babies. So, be quiet.

"Yeah, he's still the father" I said as I zipped the bag. I couldn't help but feel a little skeptical about the visit.

"Alright, let's roll then" He said as he picked up Tamara's carrier by its handle as I grabbed Trey's.

I didn't know how to feel other than skeptically. Today, I gotta show Tempz what to do and how to do it when it comes to these kids. One baby is work, but two can make the calmest person go nuts.

If I didn't have my momma and Tremaine, I would of lose it during the first month. Don't get me wrong, Tamara is my little angel, it's her brother who be crying a lot. Most of the time, it's just cause he wants to see my face.

I think Trey gonna be a momma's boy, well that's if his daddy ain't got nothing to say about it. Knowing Tempz, we gone want to take Trey to the gun ranges at the age of 3. He almost took KJ once, but King woke up before he made it out the door.

**************

Once we pulled up to Tempz's house, I looked around to make sure no one was outside. Ever since the shooting and when I found out I was pregnant, I've been extra cautious.

"Come on, momma's baby" I cooed as I picked up both of the carriers by their handles and lightly swung the babies. They were giggling and laughing. Trey let out a loud ass squeal that made me laugh.

"That kid gone be ratchet" Tremaine said as he grabbed both of the bags. I knew they were heavy cause I packed a lot of stuff in both.

"You ready to meet daddy?" I cooed to Tamara. She looked confused but soon smiled. I sighed as I looked at my little princess.

"Come on, this cold ain't good for the babies" Tremaine said as he grabbed Trelynn's carrier. I playfully rolled my eyes as I grabbed Tamara's.

Once we got to the porch, I knocked on the door twice. After about 30 seconds, the door swung open revealing a fully dressed Tempz. He had a sleeveless black tank top with OBEY in bold red letters, cargo shorts, the Bred 11s with white and red knee socks on. He wore his gold 'T' chain around his neck. Damn.

"Y'all come on in" He said moving aside to let us in. I walked in to see his house still looked the exact same. Except having some things baby proofed.

"So um" I could tell he was mad nervous. I put Tamara's crib on the table as I unbuckled her from the carrier. Tremaine did the same to Trelynn as Tempz watched the whole thing.

"Tempz, meet Tamara and Trelynn" I said cooing at a smiling Tamara. He slowly got up and made his way over to the babies.

"These are my kids?" He asked in disbelief. I nodded as he practically snatched Tamara into a hug.

"They're perfect" He said as Tamara wrapped her tiny arms around Tempz's neck.

"I think she likes you" I said giggling. Je laughed as Tamara undid his chain.

"Nuh uh. That's mine mama" Tempz cooed at her. She giggled as tried to put it on herself.

I turned my head to see Trey with a stank look on his face. My baby jealous as hell. That is his daddy's baby.