Chapter 18

Miracle POV

I put the finishing touches on the decorations for the party tonight. I had the crew give out the invitations. Unlike other kingpins, I throw a normal house party with a hint of class.

On the invitation, it was said to come with either a suit or dress. It can be any appropriate color you choose. Meaning red, pink, or white. I might slang drug, but I still believe in a normal little get together.

I looked around the room as I seen the decorations all together. It looked great. I do good for someone with no help. I had King move some things around, but that's about it.

"You done yet?" Faith yelled from upstairs. I had King and Bullet go home to get ready for the party while me and Faith stayed here.

"Yes bitch. Thanks for the help" I yelled back sarcastically. I heard heels clacking towards the top of the stairs to see Faith in a sexy red dress that had stopped mid thigh, had a flare around her waist and a gold plain necklace. She didn't have shoes on but I'm pretty sure she's gonna have some on.

"Whatever. You heard from Test?" She said sighing. I thought about the incident at the hospital and got mad all over again. That bastard shoulda been listening and not making dumb ass accusations that ain't even make sense.

"Nah, how about you?" I asked as she shook her head no. I did miss my baby girl, but I was more worried about the baby.

"She shoulda gave birth by now" I said as Faith looked around at the decorated living room and kitchen.

"I think she did, back in like" She took a pause to think before speaking again "November if I counted right"

Bullet POV

"Damn" I took another puff of the blunt as King passed me another. I passed one of the blunts to Tempz. We was all gone off our asses. We was laughing and talking about our women and shit.

"Man, Miracle trippin' talkin' bout she don't wanna be with me, cause we do business" King said with his eyes hanging down low as fuck. Tempz chuckled as he took another puff.

"Jennifer tryna be wifey and shit, like I only want head from the bitch" He said chuckling. I shook my head at his ass.

"You need to talk to Test while you playin" I said taking another puff at the blunt King passed. Tempz shook his head.

"I just wanna see my baby bruh" He said as if he was about to cry. I know me and him be arguing and fighting a lot, but damn, the nigga legit is crying.

"I thought it wasn't yours" King said laughing. I rolled my eyes at that nigga as I patted Tempz back.

"Alright nigga, stop cryin' " I said making sure he ain't get no tears on my new fit. This shit was for the party tonight.

"Man, I fucked up" I don't know what was in this weed, but after a fucking year, this nigga finally realized he fucked up. What type of fuckery?!

"Yes you did. You been fuckin' up for a year now" King said in a duh tone. I was so close to throwing this ash tray at his ass. When he high, King can be an asshole.

"Man shut the fuck up King!" Tempz said through his tears. I had to grab this nigga a napkin. Like why is his ass crying? Put ya head in ya hands or some shit. But you full blast crying!

"Come on y'all, let's blow this high for the party" I said grabbing all the lit blunts and putting them out in the ashtray.

"Aye nigga! That was the good shit!" Tempz semi yelled at me. I scrunched my face at this bi polar ass nigga.

"You was just cryin' bitch" I said getting the remaining weed off my hands. He smacked his teeth as he got up and went in the kitchen.

"That nigga crazy cuh" King said pulling another blunt out his pocket. The fuck?

-___-

Test POV

I was at the Atlanta airport with my two babies. It felt good to be home. I came back with a whole new mindset. I wasn't scared to run into you know who cause I'm now living for my babies. Not no man.

"Come on baby" My momma said as she grabbed the babies things. I grabbed my things while my little brother, Tremaine, got him and my mother's things. They came with me to make sure things don't go down around my babies.

"I would love to meet the nigga who broke my sister heart" Tremaine sarcastically said. He use to work with us in the gang until he got a scholarship. He gave all that shit up. I can't even be mad at him.

"Alright y'all, let's go" Trey an Tamara started making little baby noises causing everybody to laugh.

*******************

We pulled up to my old house. Ain't nothing changed I see. I opened the door to see the place completely clean. I dropped my keys on the table next to the door.

"This place is nice Test" Momma said as she placed her things on the couch. I nodded as I looked around. Everything was exactly were it was suppose to be. That shit's crazy.

"I'm staying in your room" Momma said as she moved up the stairs. I was lowkey panicking. I went upstairs with her while Trey and Tamara was downstairs with their uncle.

She opened the door and my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach. It was perfect clean. Everything that was broken was replaced with something even better.

"This is a new house" Momma exclaimed as she sat on my bed. I nodded while still confused as fuck.

"Test!" Tremaine called from downstairs. I went down the steps to see him holding a red heart shaped envelope.

"It's an invitation to Miracle's party" I chuckled. Even though they knew I was gone, they still invited a nigga. My friends.

"We should go" I thought about it. I grabbed the invitation to see if it was kid appropriate. I didn't see a thing about hoes, drugs, money, or alcohol, so I guess it's in the clear.

"Alright, tell momma to get dressed in something red, pink, or white" I said before rushing to my closet. I had the perfect outfit.

_______________________________

-What y'all think?

-Test coming to the party?

-Tempz letting that weed get to him?

-8 Comments to get part 2 (Update comments don't count)

•HolyMade•