Street Business

"Damn bae"

"Bitch bad as fuck"

"Who this hoe think she is?"

"Stuck up ass.."

I chuckled at all the local thirstiest and haters early this fine morning. It's something tragic that a bitch can't even walk down the street without sometime of interruption. If it's not the neighborhood thugs tryna find a quick fuck, it's they baby mommas giving me the death stare. Like shawty really give a fuck. But none of these bitches gone step to me right? Right. Oh shit. How rude of me.

My name is Miracle Shaundra Thomson. I'm known for three things.

1) Being the baddest in the Southern Hemisphere

2) Being the drug Princess of the Zone 6

3) Running most of the Decatur area

Nobody willing to test my waters. Just like I like it. I been on top for the last 2 years, it took a couple of heads but a bitch still made it!

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I walked in the ghetto Walmart on the south side where all the cracks and shootas be. This place my second home forreal. I be coming here since I was a little jit. I didn't really get nothing but I'd talk to all my girls who'd come through while I was here. I couldn't stay here long though. I had other places to be and shit.

I walked through the aisles till I heard groaning. I shook my head. Only in zone 6 right? Like who getting head in a damn Walmart. Am I proud of my area code? Hell yeah. Am I proud of the niggas I'm forced to share it with? Fuck no! I try not to pay no mind to it, but it's EVERYWHERE!

As I continued walking, the groaning became louder the farther I walked down the aisle. I rolled my eyes in annoyances as I could hear the sex noises from the next aisle. The fucked up part is, there's little kids in here. What if one of them wanting some Cocoa Puffs and end up being scarred for life?

As I was walking down the aisle, I heard the nigga let out a loud grunt as I felt something fly onto my high waisted jeans. I looked down at them and began turning red. What the fuck? I thought to myself. I examined the stain and immediately started steaming. Did this nigga just let his sperm fly on my motherfuckin jeans?! I tried counting to ten but fuck that. This fool could have AIDS for all my ass know.

I started speed walking to the next aisle to see his ass leaned up against the flour with a bitch wiping her mouth. I grabbed my brass knuckles from my back pocket. I ain't wanna use it but if these niggas don't get the explaining shit gone be flying. I walked up to the both of them, completing ignoring the female. I don't associate with hoes like her. I feel if you have a vagina, you run the world. You need to act like such or you gone be like this bitch sucking dick in Walmart.

"Wassup ma-" I cut him off by holding my hand up silencing his sorry ass. I looked up at him. I admit, he was pretty cute but i'd be damned if I let this go because of that bullshit.

"What the fuck is this?!" I semi yelled. I know some people here heard my ass. But let me sprinkle some cum on they ass, maybe they'd lighten up. Fuck them!

"A stain, shit, I don't know bitch" He said like he ran something. I could tell he wasn't from here cause ain't no nigga ever called me no bitch, especially in my motherfucking face. I told myself to let it slide. I grabbed the bridge my nose about to explode on this bitch nigga.

"Nah nigga this right here" I said pointing to the stain "is your fuckin jizz! Tell ya bitch to swallow next time dumb nigga!" I said calmly as his jaw clenched. He turned to his girl and waved her off having her to smirk at me before walking away. I scrunched in disgust as she tried to sway the little ass she had.

I turned my attention back to the nigga. He was atleast 6'4, lightskin, dark brown eyes, and those little thot hair cuts niggas get. Looking like a damn paintbrush! And the fact his tips were dyed a dirty blonde color ain't help the shit not one bit. He was covered in tattoos like your average thug. I ain't gone lie, at least his shit had actually meaning. Wasn't just some scribble scrabble bullshit.

"Look get up out my face with that shit girl! Do I even know you?" He said in a Chicago accent. If this nigga wasn't so damn disrespectful, maybe i'd find his ass cute. I smirked at his unawareness of what I could do to him, or what I could have done to him. And ain't not nobody gone say or do a damn thing.

"That's nice" I said before punching him hard as fuck in his crotch. Then I had my knuckles on, so I knew that shit was painful. He fell over, groaning in pain. He ended up on the ground curled up in a ball. He kept groaning as he held his now bruised balls. I chuckled before reaching down, turning him over by his letterman jacket. I set him up against the Chef Boyardee products on the lower shelf.

I pulled out a freshly rolled blunt out his pocket. Well fuck me, God blessed me with my lighter this good day. I lit his shit up before taking a long drag. This some good shit. Wonder where he got this from.

"Damn you just gone take my blunt?" He said in a raspy voice. I looked back at him. He was mugging me hard as fuck. I chuckled before passing it back to him.

"Good shit" I said. He took the blunt as he sat against the shelf. He looked like a little kid who just got in trouble in the store. Shit, that was me all the way. I would stay getting in trouble for shit like that.

He was still mugging me. I ain't gone lie. He looked sexy as fuck when he mad. Believe it or not, at the age of 21, I'm still single as fuck. I let a few niggas give me head from time to time, but wasn't shit serious. I never let them niggas fuck me. Are you mad? Fuck that!

"Why you hit me?" He said. I chuckled before moving towards him so I was straddling his hips. I took the blunt and took a long drag. I could see the look on his face. His mug loosened up as it was replaced with a look of amazement. Like a kid in the candy store. I smirked as I blew the smoke out into his mouth, almost having my lips touch his.

"Damn" he muttered. I chuckled before grabbing his hair pushing it back so his head was up with his chin in the air. I could feel him put his hands on my hips as if he was holding on for dear life. I chuckled.

"Cause I run this bitch. I guess you new cause I sure as hell ain't never seen you. But imma let you off with a warning. Next time it happen, I'm carving your name on my bullets" I said calmly. He didn't look phased at all. I was shocked as I heard him began chuckling. The fuck?

Before I could say anything, he snatched my leg having me fall over on my back. He pinned my arms over my head as he looked at me with emotionless eyes. I was almost dazed as I looked deep into them.

"Don't play me baby girl. If I end up dead, you getting killed. You sexy, but you ain't too good for a bullet neither" He said smoothly. Is it bad I wanted to smash my lips onto his? He smirked as he let me go and walked away. I propped myself up with my elbows as I looked around. What the fuck just happened?