Chapter 23

King POV

"It's a beautiful baby boy" The doctor said as she smiled while handing me my very first son. I looked down at the tiny face of my very own creation. My emotions were overwhelmed as I reached out for my boy. He's perfect. I looked back at a sweaty Lauren as she smiled at the both of us. I kissed her forehead.

"Thank you" I whispered as I looked back at my little man. I kissed him on his cheek. My heart throb as I witness his lips curve into a smile.

"What's the name?" A doctor asked as I was cradling my newborn son. I looked at Lauren then back at my son.

"King Kyron Mowry Jr." I said proudly as I held my boy close to me.

Another tear fell onto the sheets of the hospital bed. Memories of me and my boy flooded my mind. I never felt this helpless before.

As I thought about what could possibly happen to my son, my anger began to boil. That bitch would kidnap her own son, for fucking what? A NIGGA?! I ain't worth a child's life! And this is coming from the horse's mouth!

I looked down at the cast I had on. The pain was crucial, but this was my son! I couldn't not be there. Fuck the pain, the doctors, and the bullet. I grabbed the bottle of pills and opened it. I dropped 3 pills in my hand and swallowed them.

The pills slowly, but surely, started to work. I'm getting my son. I got up out the bed, ignoring the pain that shot up my leg. I squeezed my eyes shut as I let out a groan.

"It's for Kj" I said to myself as I finally got out the bed and onto my two feet.

This bitch is dead tonight....

Miracle POV

We tracked Lauren by her cell phone number that we got from King's phone. We found out she was at some unknown warehouse. I ain't even know there was anything on that side of town.

"Man, this bitch can't be alone" Faith said as she sat back. I looked at her side eyed. I turned around leaving Cedric to continue typing on the computer.

"What you mean?" As I looked around to see my workers cleaning and loading the guns. The niggas was loading the guns into the vans. While the bitches loaded the other weapons such as knives, chains, and acid spray.

"She's a weak bitch right?" Faith asked as if she's putting pieces together. I nodded. That bitch was pretty weak.

"Well why would she fuck with, not one, but TWO kingpins by herself?" Faith said as she picked up her custom made pink and red Uzi off the table. She passed me mines that was purple and black with my name engraved on the barrel.

"She right, Lauren must be fuckin' another gang" Test said as she sucked on her lollipop some more. I don't know why, but she eats mega candy before every raid.

"I promised King, i'd get KJ back, and that's what I'm gone do" I said as I loaded my gun.

"You need to be smart about it" Bullet said as he cleaned a gun. I saw Faith roll her eyes.

"The fuck you know about bein' smart?" She mumbled causing Bullet to chuckle.

"Stop acting childish" He said before going outside to load the guns. I chuckled as Faith's jaw was on the floor.

"Trouble in paradise?" Tempz said as he came back from outside. He dusted his hands off before snatching Test's lollipop out her mouth.

"Aye, that's mine" She said as she reached for her candy. He chuckled before sticking it in his mouth. Them bitches nasty.

"Aye, get serious!" I semi yelled. I rolled my eyes as I took a seat. This shit is so stressful. I just hope KJ is okay.

Unknown POV

I picked up the picture of my daughter, Natalie, off my desk. That bastard killed her and tried to kill me. She did nothing, but try and get some information. Fuck them weak niggas. They tried to move and leave all that bullshit they put me and my family through back in Chicago.

I remembered when me and Nat would get ice cream together and go to the park. I dearly missed that girl.

"Aye daddy" Lauren's ghetto ass said as she dragged the crying boy into the room. I sighed as the sight broke my heart.

Nat and Lauren were half sisters, but her mother took my other daughter away from me. I currently don't know where she is.

I sent Lauren and Nat to do the same job. Bring back information on King's gang, but it failed.

Lauren's dumb ass got pregnant and fell in love, while Nat died. I regret sending my daughters for the streets, but I can't take it back.

"Where's my daddy?" The boy sobbed as Lauren rolled her eyes. I shook my head. Lauren was always like her mother, heartless. She did the same thing to Natalie when she was younger.

"Not here" Lauren said nonchalantly. I could of broke her neck.

"Ya daddy's coming" You might wanna know why I'm being nice to him. Well technically, he is my grandchild. It's Temper I'm after. He's the one who killed my daughter. King just watched.

"You gettin' weak" Lauren mumbled causing me to shoot up. I snatched her by her blonde, ugly ass weave.

"You might be blood, but I'll still kill you infront of your son. From what I heard, you haven't even been taking care of him" I whispered to her as tears were at the brim of her eyes. I let go.

"What's the next step?" She asked pulling herself together.

I shook my head. It's been a minute since my gang last did anything. Last thing we did was a shootout at a meeting of some white flagged gang. I heard King, Temper, and Bullet would be there. But ain't nothing came back.

So we laid low, so the white gang wouldn't have no beef.

"We wait till them niggas show up" I said as I sat back down.

"Then it's war" She said with a smirk.

______________________________

-Not the best chapter

-Just a filler

-What y'all think?

•HolyMade•