Chapter 23 ❌

Alex and I binged movies for a couple of hours before I finally was tired, he sensed this.

''You tired baby?'' He whispered and I nodded leaning closer into his chest.

I felt him pick me up bridal style and lift me up on my bed. He kissed my forehead and turned to walk away. '

"Stay, don't leave me.'' I mumbled my eyes closing.

I felt a dip on the bed and arms encircle around my waist. The last thing I heard before I drifted off to dream land was Alex's soft voice,

''I'll never leave you baby.''

**
I woke up feeling refreshed it was one of the best sleeps in my entire life, I remember Alex sleeping over last night and I look over to see him fast asleep, he looks so innocent when sleeping, I can't help but to caress his defined face.

He stirs in his sleep before opening his beautiful eyes a smile on his face,

"Now this, I can get used to. I love waking up to your beautiful face.''

I smile and kiss his cheek.

''I love you.'' I whisper.

''I love you too, more than anything.'' He whispers back, kissing my neck.

"What time is it? We have to get to school.'' I ask.

Alex pulls out his phone and the time reads 7:22 AM

"Looks like we have a little over an hour to get ready, you can borrow some of Ashton's clothes.''

I say getting up from bed picking out my clothes for the day, I chose jeans, and a jumper I stole from Alex,

"Hey is that my hoodie?'' Alex asks looking at the fabric.

''Nope,'' I say popping the 'p',

''It's mine now.''

Alex laughs and walks over to me wrapping his arms around my waist and nuzzling his head in my neck, he smells so good and I inhale his scent,

"What am I going to do with you, love?'' I chuckle still inhaling his mesmerizing scent,

''A-are you sniffing me?'' I hear Alex sputter between laughs.

''No! Maybe..'' I say my cheeks flushing a deep red.

He let's go of me, patting my bum, I gasp. ''Get ready for school."

He winks, amused he got to me.

I roll my eyes and head to the shower after I'm done with my hygiene routine I put on my/ Alex's hoodie and my jeans.

I head downstairs after grabbing my bag and hear yelling,

''You stayed the night?! You've better not have been doing anything with my sister.''

Ashton.

Dear Ashton. How dare he say that to Alex when he was up to things himself?

I walk in the kitchen and notice Alex a smirk on his face and I walk to stand by him.

I give him a look to tone it down and he rolls his eyes.

''No we didn't do anything Ashton. but you looked pretty cozy yourself last night."

I say taking note in the glare he was giving me.

We weren't the siblings to fight but when we did it was for a pretty good reason.

''You shouldn't have barged in my room anyway.'' He says glaring.

"Oh, so I couldn't go to my  brother's room who I haven't been spending much time with lately, and who I happened to miss, to surprise him with junk food and movies?''

''My bad you'd rather have someone sticking their tongue down your throat instead.''
I finished, grabbing an apple and Alex's hand, all the while glaring at Ashton I saw hurt flicker in his eyes, but I ignored it walking to Alex's car.

He didn't start it up and instead looked at me, ''So I was your second option huh?''

He joked, talking about me inviting him over last night.

''Kinda but you know I love you and I would invite you over anytime.'' I say looking out the window.

''You okay, baby?'' He squeezes my hand, I know he was referring to Ashton, but the truth was, I didn't know if I was okay.

I mean it may sound stupid, not spending time with your sibling but if you were as close with your sibling as Ashton and I, you'd understand.

''I don't know Alex, but I think I'll be okay if I have you by my side.''

''Damn right you will baby, damn right.''

***
Whoop Whoop!!! Two updates?!! I know. what?? I felt bad not updating and I wanted to thank you guys once again for all the new readers!!! Yasss!! Thanks so much for reading this it means so much guys I love you!!! Don't forget to comment, vote, share!!!