Chapter 10 ❌

"Hey Carmen."

I say as I place my tray down for lunch. "Hey Bec." She smiles.

"So how was class?"

I ask her wondering how her day was, we haven't been spending so much time together. 

"You'll never guess what."

She says grinning resembling the Cheshire cat grin.

"What?" I ask, smiling at her happiness

"You know that boy I've liked since freshman year?" She says and I think of Ray, a boy with dirty blonde hair that is tall and a little muscular and has green eyes, not nearly as hot as Alex though.

Ugh, there I go again thinking about him again.

"Yeah, I know Ray."

I said looking at her grinning face, she is very pretty and nice with her blonde hair and striking grey eyes, any guy would be lucky to have her.

"Well, we've been seeing each other and now we're official I got a boyfriend!"

She squealed and just then Ray walks and sits by her kissing her cheek and he mocks her.

"I've got a girlfriend!" He tries to squeal like her and I laugh as she hits him in the chest blushing resembling a tomato.

"Sorry, to intrude I just couldn't resist this beautiful lady here."
He says looking at Carmen and she blushes once again.

"It's alright, as long as you don't hurt her or I'll show you a weird way I can bend your leg without any serious injuries."

"I'm already scared of her." He says nervously chuckling.

"Yeah, she has that effect on people that's why we're best friends." Carmen says.

I laugh smiling at the happy couple. "Alex at three o'clock."

Carmen whispers, looking left.

I'm confused for a second, and it happens so fast. I'm upside down screaming for mercy, pounding my fists on Alex's back, while he carries me, and while I'm away I see two upside down smirks belonging to the happy couple. I glare at them and motion my finger over my neck in a cutting motion, Carmen not affected at all but Ray looks like he's about to shiz his pants.

"Put me down Alex!" I exclaim and I feel a stinging sensation on my butt.

"Don't you dare do that again."

I exclaim while I hear his laugh and you know what he does? He slaps my freaking butt again! I bring my leg to kick him where the sun don't shine Aka his baby maker and just before it hits he grabs my leg.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Bad Princess."

He says like I'm a pet or something which made me furious and I attempted to kick his baby maker again, but failed miserably, finally we arrive at his table and he sat me down.

I look up shyly to see guys smirking at me and it causes me to blush. "I'm Rebecca, sorry to intrude but this twit carried me."

I sat glaring at Alex which he blows me a kiss.

"Oh, we know who you are and we saw, I'm Dylan and this is Seth."

Dylan saws gesturing to a smirking Seth, "So are you his weekly flavor?" Seth asks tautingly and I glare.

"Eww, no I'm better than that."

I say looking around not meeting their eyes.

The school day later ends, and I head home just going off to bed it's been a long day.
***

I know this is such a crappy chapter I got writers block and I'm currently working on a new story so yeah. bye Love you all