You Won't Break Them

A few days later, in the morning morning, something just awful happens. Bastard and Bitchy are just TRASH. It all starts when Justin accidently (or maybe it's on purpose, but either way, it doesn't justify what comes next.) bumps his foot into the leg of the coffee table in the living room after Bastard and Bitchy already yelled at him over the some other mild, forgettable thing. I can't even remember what it was. That's how unimportant it was.

However, the SECOND that foot taps that table, they both flip their shit. They both start screaming at Justin. It doesn't take long of Justin to stop crying, which only angers them more. My apathetic view fails me, and I am filled with rage...

"Shut the fuck up!" I yell, "both of you! You both make me sick! Your youngest son is already bawling and you two have the audacity to KEEP yelling at him! I'm going to Hell. Not because I'm evil, but because," I get a huge grin and finish, "it wouldn't be Heaven if people like YOU made it in..."

...

Only, I wish I did that. Here's what really happened. I bottled up my hatred as Justin cried. Each sob made the yells louder and more hostile, making Justin cry more. When we began to leave the house, Justin has pulled himself together and Shawn comforts him. I remind myself even if Justin and Shawn aren't my brothers, they're still my friends, and I have to save them from these monsters. I sigh with relief that Justin is not yet broken.

...

Then Bitchy starts driving and KEEPS yelling at him. Grounding him from everything.

"That tears it!" I exclaim, "what the fuck is wrong with you!?! You say we don't do anything, then never let us leave the house! (They don't) You say Justin's a crybaby, but you force him to tears! You say you're a lovimg mother, and that's just SICK! Go to Hell!"

...

I WISH I said that, but I'm to afraid. Afraid of getting put on a pill. Being weak. Being vurnable. Losing my will to live. Justin has already stated many times what happened was an accident, and now reveals the mother fuckers were also teasing him. He says he's about to start crying again, which doesn't stop the monster.

After dropping off Justin, I start writing. I wish the book could have been longer, it's a novella, at best, but I don't have a choice. I have to finish this book now.

...

Edgar, I challange you.