APHRODITE

Mcroon Mihen, a living doll who happened to possess such exquisite beauty, has to join her friends as an exchange student at the Dark Sanctuary University in order to escape from a hell called The Devil's Hell University.

***

Mcroon had suffered physical and mental abuse when she was young. Traumatizing indeed, she has learned to disremember her past as a defense mechanism against the pain that had been lingering in her heart.

Moreover, that wasn't the case. It's the beauty that Mcroon dominates. Reaching the age of majority, she thought that people would love you as long as you are beautiful, regardless of how poor or incapable you are. But no, unless you do them a favor. For the past 21 years, she has finally mastered the art of beauty. Mcroon understood that the humanity of humans had long been gone. Just existing will be enough to make someone hate and envy you to the deepest roots of their hearts. She's one of the living proofs of "beautiful but persecuted."

Nevertheless, not only one but three pretentious gentlemen will confuse her emotion. 

This isn't just about the war between femme Fatales, but between men and women, family, and especially love.

A lie is always true when you believe what you want to believe. Can Mcroon bear to know the truth? Or will she keep denying the reality?

Aphrodite, a being born from the sea, is a goddess associated with love, pleasure, and beauty.

Disclaimer: THIS IS A PURE IMAGINATION.

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. Any names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

WARNING: THIS STORY IS TAGLISH. IT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, CONTENTS, AND UNNECESSARY WORDS WHICH MAY BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME READERS.

Written By:

QueenABCDE