Chapter 45:Help! Part 1

I woke up more worried than usual. I got off the bunk bed and look at max. He was sleeping peacefully. I had tears running down my face.  I covered my face with his blanket and kept crying. I got a pat on the head. I looked up and it was max.

"Don't worry please." he said hugging me.

"You tell me not to worry. And you get massive injuries.  Why do you tell me not to worry when I care for you max?" I said a little angry.

"Cause I don't want anything to happen to you. Or see you sad roxy. You are everything that I have." he said hugging me tightly.

"Oh you two woke up finally! " Johnny said bursting in the door.

He literally ruined the moment. Max gave him a death glare and I walked off. Max was getting out of the bed and johnny ran away. I look at max and he was having a little trouble to stand. I walked up to him and helped him up. He almost screamed and I looked at him.

"Take it easy you have to many injuries to move." I said.

I looked at his cuts and they where healing really quickly?! He looked at me and he started to walk normally without my help.

"Come on im hungry." he said smiling.

I walked off and johnny already made food. He was already eating. Max sit down and stuffed his mouth with pancakes. I eat normally and they where already done. I looked at the tv and it said that it was going to rain and the water was going to get unstable.

"Uh can we like go home in a couple of minutes please?" I asked.

"Why?" They both asked me.

"A storm is coming......." I said.

They laughed and looked at me.

"It's a beautiful day roxy." Johnny said smiling.

"Yeah but anything can go wronga at any moment. " I said.

"Roxy if you want to go home then lets go." Max said.

"Wait but-?!" I said but got cut off with a loud sound.

It was thunder. I walked infront of the deck and the sky was turning grey and it started raining. I walked inside quickly and changed clouths. I came out and max and johnny looked at me.

"You where right." They said.

I smiled and max and johnny fell on the floor and so did I. We where moving side ways and all. We rolled on the floor and max grabbed my foot and was holding on to a chair.

"This was to sudden." Johnny said.

We looked at him and he was on top of a furniture.

"We can't go home!" Johnny said.

"Why?" Max and I asked.

"Cause-?!" Johnny said and lightning hit and we all screamed.

The lights when't off and I hug max and he hugged me back.

"I can't see a thing!" Johnny said sounding right infront of me.

"Wait what am I hugging? " I asked.

"Me" Johnny said.

"How do you go here?!" I asked shocked.

I touched the floor and it was all wet?! I screamed and a bunch of stuff fell on me and I was drowning.

"Roxy!" Johnny yelled.

I got pulled out and I coughed out water.

"Is she okay?!" Max asked.

I sit down on a high place and it moved. I felt a move and something grabbed my hand.

"Roxy." Max said.

"Max!" I said.

The water started rising and I swam up and so did max. The lights came back and I looked at max.

"You have to hold your breath roxy the ship turned around completely." Max said.

"But I can't hold my breath for that long." I said moving my head up.

"Do it please." Max said.

I took a bit breath and when't down. Max grabbed my hand and swam out. There where huge waves. 

"Roxy!" Max yelled.

He swam out towards me and I was reaching out. I huge wave pulled me down and I tried swuiming up I couldn't. I felt a hand and I got pushed up. I coughed out water and looked it was max.

"Roxy" He said grabbing me by my waist and brushing of hair from my face.

"Calm down it's going to be okay." Max said.

A wave came and max kissed me and gave me air. I closed my eyes and he pulled me up and I looked again and another wave was coming.

I got separated from max and I got my head of the water and swam to the upside down boat. I breathed heavily and saw johnny in his shark form trying to turn it around. The weather was awful it kept raining and raining I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Roxy!" I heard max call.

I slipped of the boat and fell on the water. A huge wave covered me and I closed my eyes and swam up. I took a big breath and a wave covered me. I couldn't breath I felt my lungs burst in flames. I sinked down and my eyes where getting blurry. I closed my eyes and all my bubbles came out. Is this......

*Max's Point Of View*

I couldn't take it anymore. I turned into my half shark form and looked around I looked down and saw roxy?! I swam full speed and grabbed her with my hands and pulled her up. I swam to the boat and there was a room that had air. I swam wuickly opened it and closed it. I looked down at rin and she was lifeless.  I made C.P.R and opened her mouth and blew air. I looked amd nothing I tried again and I saw her cough out water and she made a huge weakly breath and collapsed.  I heard something break and when I look it fell on my tail and pinned me to the floor.

I screamed in pain and  tried to pull it out. It was a huge piece of furniture.  I looked at roxy and something told me to get out. But im trapped. I screamed frustrated my teeth when't sharper than they where and I looked at the window and it was breaking fast. Water was entering the hole room.

Everything kept moving around. I have my tail stuck and I can't do a single thing. I looked and there was a  puddle of my blood coming out.

I saw something move in the corner of the window. Nobody is safe or anything. I closed my eyes and was about to give up.

"I should have listened to you roxy. Nothing would have happened..."I said.

Something woke me up and it told me not to give up.If I gave up then roxy will die. My instincts when't crazy. I turned around and pulled out the furniture.  Half of the room was falling up with water.

"Roxy!" I said.

I kinda swam and crawled towards her and I looked and broke the window and swam out with her in my arm. I turned into my shark form and put roxy on my back. I looked around it dosn't look anything like we are near our home. I kept swuiming and maked sure roxy was okay and breathing fine.

                                To be continued?!O.o