Chapter 22:Max's wounds and snow!

*Max's Point Of View*

I woke up and my back hurt a lot. I flinch and scrach my head. I notice someone was sleeping on the edge of my bed. I looked and it was roxy she was sleeping covering her face.

She was sleeping like and angel. I smile and notice that she covered my back with bandages. I flinch again and looked up. She was waiting for me to wake up. She was so worried about me. I smile and closed my eyes. Roxy always worries for me no matter what.

"Max..." She said sleepy.

"I hope you get well,please wake up." She said in her sleepy voice.

I scrach my head and my stomach  growl. I blink quickly and shake roxy a little.

"Roxy" I said softly.

I move her hand and she opened her eyes and streach. She looked at me and react quickly.

"Max your alright!" She said.

I smilled and she stop when she heard my stomach growl.

"Alright." She said leaving to make breakfest.

*Roxy's Point of View*

At least I know he is alright. I smile and made breakfast. Johnny was still sleeping. I finish and strange he was still sleeping. I picked up the food and walk towards max's room. I put it on a table that was next to him and he grab the plate and start eating.

"How did you got that wound?" I asked worried.

"Well I think it was when I was fighting that orca-?!" He said and looked at me.

"An orca!!!! Max!" I said about to flip out.

"Don't worry." He said

"But max-!?" I said and got cut off.

"Hey it only bit off my back fin thats all..." He said.

"It tried to kill you." I respond.

"So, I killed him" He said.

"Max!" I said.

"He atack me first!" Max blame.

I look down and I heard him put the food down angrily. I looked up and he had his arms crossed over to his chest.

"Roxy please get out of my room." He said.

"Im not a-?" I try to say but shut me up.

I walk away and closed the door.

"He killing, what does he think he is doing?" I whisper.

I sigh and sit next to sleepy Johnny and watch television. I looked at him and he sit up and yawned and streach at the same time he looked at me and smiled.

"Morning". He said scratching his head.

"What happened to you yesterday?" I ask.

"Well you see a pack of orcas came to attack Max and one of them bit of his dorsal fin, then he was covered in blood and he turned into this huge megalodon and bit off the orca, almost when't wild." He said really quickly.

"Oh... So max wasn't in so much control." I said looking down.

"Yep. But that was strange cause when he turned into a megalodon his dorsal fin came out perfectly healed." Johnny said.

"Okay." I said.

I walk to my room and it start to rain and it was getting cold. I yawn and went to sleep in my bed.