Chapter 5:Sick day

I woke up in the morning early and look at max room. He is still sleeping again. I cough and sneeze. I brush my teeth and clean my bed. I was making breakfasts. I saw Max come out of his room. He woke up?! But he usually sleeps late.

"You woke up early?" I ask making breakfasts.

"I'm hungry?!" He said angry.

"Stop always getting angry at me for no reason!" I said.

I look at him and he was mad. He look down and I serve the food.

"Happy now!" I said angrily.

"Yeah! Is there a problem!" He yell.

"My problem is your attitude. " I said eating the food.

"Sorry you know how I get when I'm hungry." He said.

"Then I don't know you." I said standing up and walk toward's my room.

Time pass and I was done folding my clothes. I hear a nock and look at Max come inside and I sigh.

"Roxy I'm really sorry and to prove it I am going to take you out." He said smiling.

"Look max I'm not angry at you, it's just that I hate you being like this in the morning." I said.

He look down and nod. He walk towards me and his eyes change color. I gasp and my eyes widen.

"What?" He ask.

"Your eye's..." I said backing away.

"I know there blue and I look good with them." He said with a smile.

"Not that...." I point and he look in the mirror.

"God! I look good." He said looking at me.

His eyes must have turned normal when he saw himself in the mirror.

"Come on, lets go to a restaurant. But first let me change." He said walking away.

I close the door and change to a light blue dress. I came out and max was waiting for me. He look at me and he smile and made a thumbs up. I smile and he open the door and we left to the restaurant. It looked really fancy I look around and we sit down. We order the food.

"So....roxy..." He said.

He breathed heavily and I look at him he smile.

"Are you alright?" I ask.

"Yeah, Roxy I was thinking." He said shy and turning red.

"What?" I asked.

"Well if I left you for another girl what would you do?" He ask changing the subject.

Wasn't  he going to ask me something else... I gave him a death stare and I look away.

"Well if that happen I wouldn't be the same...." I look away.

"Aww..." He said smiling.

The food came and we eat. I look at Max and I was angry at him because of what he ask. We finsihed eating and he smiles evily. All of a sudden I didn't felt good.

"I was thinking if we could buy more food." He said.

"What?!" I ask.

"Yeah, so can we buy more food and eat." He said.

"No..." I said eating my fries.

"Can I?" He asked.

"NO." I said.

He kept starying at me and I gave him all my fries and he smiles as he eat all of them.

"Sir would you like to order something else?" The waiter asked.

"Ye-" Max said and I shut him off.

"No thanks, we are good can you please give me the check." I said smiling.

He smiled and walk away.

"But I want...." He asked and I gave him a death stare.

I beat the crap out of him and gave him deadly combos.

"Control your appetite!" I yelled punching him in the face.

"But im hungry!" He said.

I pay and Max was on the floor he had a black eye and some scrach mark's. I grab max by the back of his clothes and I drag him inside the car. I drive and I wasn't felling well and I sigh holding my head once we got home.

"Roxy are you alright?" Max asked.

"Yeah" I said breathing heavily.

"You look pale." He said.

He check my temperature and his eyes widen.

"You have a fever." He said.

We walk inside of the house and Max pick me up bridal style. He put me on the bed and I was falling asleep.

"Roxy!" Max said really worried touching my forehead.

I smile and max's shark tail came out. His hand where getting webbed and he began to get tense and worried.

I was going to barf and max pick me up and I vomited for a few minutes.

Max hugged me and I was feeling to warm.

"Max please stop hugging me your too warm." I said.

"Roxy your temperature is going down." He said hugging me.

I fell asleep and felt Max put me down.

*Max's Point Of View*

I almost fell down and put roxy on her bed I fell asleep waiting for her to wake up or in case she needs me. I had strange dreams that night.

__________End Of Chapter______