Chapter 23: What to get for roxy

I woke up smiling. Christmas is almost here. I need to get a present for max and johnny. Hum what should I get them... I got out of bed and got ready. Time to get them presents. I smiled and tip toed out of my room pass max's room. I opened the door and locked it and when't to the mall.

*Max's Point Of View*

I woke up and noticed that we needed a christmas tree! I stand up and noticed somemthing important I need to give a present to roxy and johnny! I got ready and I heard a nock on my door. I opened it and it was johnny.

"We need to get presents and a tree with decorations!" He said.

"Yeah I know that already." I said with a sweatdrop.

"We need to go now!" He said.

"Calm down I know we already have a chirstmas tree. Its in the basement along with the decoration" I said.

"Let me see that tree!" He said.

I slamed the door on his face and got ready. I was done and I put on my jacket. I opened the door and lead the way to the basement. I opened the door and it was all dusty. I snezzed and found the tree. It was a fake tree. I smiled and looked at it.

"Is that it?" Johnny said disapointed.

"What?" I asked.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

"That is a tiny little fake tree."He said lifting it up in his hands.

Its true the tree is pocket size. I sigh and looked down.

"True." I said quietly.

"Lets go get a big one." He said.

"Right the car." I said.

We walked out and the car was gone.

"Roxy." I said.

"Well then lets go get the presents!" Johnny said. 

"Lets go owere ways." He said.

I nod and we left. He when't to one place while I when't to the other. What would roxy wan't? I walked around and saw a beautifull light blue neacklice. I smiled and it cost like $100 bucks. I when't inside and bought it.

"Would you like us to wrap it up?" She asked.

I nod and paied. I left with a bag and when't to buy some clouths for johnny or something. I bumped into someone when I look it was johnny.

"Got yours and roxy's present." He said.

I looked down. He is one fast dude. I looked up and he was smiling.

"What did you bought for roxy?" He asked.

"A neacklice." I said.

"I got her a wonderfull dress and shoes along with makeup." He said.

My eyes widened and I lift up my eyebrow.

"How do you know all that." I asked.

"Well actually I haven't bought it yet. What is her size?" He asked.

"Of what?" I asked.

"Of her shoes?" He asked.

"9 of women thats the one." I said.

"And he clouths?" He asked.

" Medium of womens."I said turning red a little.

"You know your girl." He said laughing and taking off.

I turned red and when't to get him clouths. I got him a shirt and left. I sigh.

"He is getting her a bunch of stuff. What if she dosn't like it." I thought and looked at the bag.

Thats it! I will get her beats! I smiled and looked for a beats. I found a perfect beat and left home. I wrapped it and smiled I have to hide it! I ran to my closet and hid it on my pile of clouths.

"She won't notice at all." I said and smiled.

I heard the door open and I ran and closed the door of my closet. I looked and it was johnny he had a tree and the bags. My eyes widened it wasn't so big.

"How?" I asked.

"I know people." He answered.

He put it inside and hours passed and we put the stuff together. I smiled and roxy came and gasp.

"Its amazing!" She said and ram towards me and hugged me.

I lift her up and smiled.

"You like it?" I asked.

"I love it thanks max and johnny." She said.

"Well good night!" She said leaving quickly to her room.

She was holding something but I didn't noticed. It was getting late. I got ready for bed and sleept.

"Wounder what did she got me?" I asked.

I fell asleep and smiled.

_______End Of Chapter_________

Merry chirstmas!