Tazuna patted Inari's head. "It's okay. I'm rude to them too." The young boy glared at us. "Okaa-chan, these guys will die... There's no way they can oppose Gato and win." Inari bluntly stated. Naruto scowled. "Say what, you little brat?! Now, listen up! I'm a Super Hero who's gonna become an awesome Ninja named Hokage in the future! I don't know if it's Gato or chocolate or whatever... But, I'm not worried about those guys, at all!" Naruto shouted confidently. The little boy stared at his feet, as if they were the the most interesting thing in the world. "Huh, a hero. That's ridiculous! There's no such thing!"

Naruto stood up, rolling up his sleeves. "What did you say?!" Before Naruto could act any further, I held out a hand. "Naruto, this isn't the right place to start a fight."

"If you don't want to die, you'd better hurry up and go home!" Inari pivoted on his heel, heading down the hall. "Inari, where're you going?"

"The sea... I'll be looking at the sea..." He disappeared down the hall. "I apologize..." Tazuna mumbled lightly. And with that, Naruto walked out to go find Inari. 

"Okay. We'll be starting our training! So... before we start, let me explain Chakra..." I wasn't listening to what was said, for I was too busy dazing into the blue skies. Four Kunai were thrown at the ground right by our feet, causing me to snap out of my daze. We all picked one up, readying ourselves. "This training is nothing! Hah, it's too easy for me! After all, I'm the man who's grown the most!" Naruto cockily exclaimed.

"Enough with the talk... Now get to it. Try climbing any tree." 

We all made a hand sign, closing our eyes.

"Ready! Here I go!" Naruto shouted, breaking into a run. I opened one eye before closing it. "Wow! this is pretty easy!" Sakura exclaimed from a branch on the tree. I frowned. Everyone had already gone up while I was still on the ground. I could feel Kakashi's gaze on me, causing my hands to sweat nervously. I exhaled before walking towards the tree calmly. Opening my eyes, I went straight up and all the way to the top. I marked my spot before walking back down just as calmly.

"Wow! Way to go, Sakura! Just what you'd expect from the girl I set my sights on!" Naruto said with glee. "Whatever." Sasuke scoffed. I smirked. "Well, not only does Sakura have knowledge about Chakra, her control and stamina are pretty good. And also, the Uchiha clan isn't really that great..." I touched the ground with my feet. "It seems like (Y/n) made it to the top." Kakashi eye-smiled. "Maybe (Y/n) will be the future Hokage after all."

Sakura yawned beside me, stretching. "It looks like you've got some time to kill there by yourselves. What happened to the blonde boy and that stuck up boy?" Tazuna questioned, carrying a long rod of metal in his arms. "They're in the middle of tree-climbing training." I answered with a hard look. "You girls don't have to do that?" Tazuna asked. I scoffed. "We're exceptional, so Kakashi-sensei told us to guard you." Sakura said with a cocky smirk. She placed her arm around my shoulder, casting me a grin. I sent a small smile in return, thankful that she didn't forget me.

Tazuna set down the metal rod in a pile with a sigh. "Hey, you got a minute, Tazuna?"

"Huh? What's up, Giichi?" The bridge builder inquired. "Uh, actually... I gave it a lot of thought. Building this bridge...will you let me quit?" 

"Why so suddenly? Not you too?"

"Tazuna, I've had a bond with you from the old days. I'd like to cooperate, but if we push it too far, Gato will set his sights on us, too. Also...if you get killed, everything is lost! Why don't you just stop building the bridge?"