《No. 1》

"Come here, baby." He purred.

The man drug the slender frame of his girlfriend ever so closer, engaging in a passionate kiss.
The girl gave very little in attempt to brake free of his grasp.
She seemed to be enjoying the exchange quite a bit. Too much to resist it anyways.

"Ugh." You rolled your eyes.
Why did dramas always do this?
A slit-throat argument followed by a heated make-out session. You began to rack your brain for an excuse to leave this very painful and awkward situation.

Ian, on the other hand, seemed to be eating it up. He sat legs crossed on the couch next to you, holding a pillow very tightly; awaiting the actors' next move.

You narrowed your eyes at him, trying to read his facial expression in the darkness of the room before throwing your shared blanket off of your legs and lunging forward, stuggling to get off of your sunken in couch.
You stood and began to head to the kitchen.

"Gonna go get more popcorn."
You waved the large empty bowl at Ian, the un-popped kernals swaying with each move.

He dismissed you with a wave of his hand, not taking his eyes off of the screen.

"Yeah, sure. Hey. Can you-can you get me another grape soda?"
He spoke slowly, focusing more so on the show than on his words. He picked up his empty soda can and swished it about in the air.

"You got it bud."

As you walked into the kitchen you heard the woman on the TV give a very high pitched laugh.
"Oo la la."

!

You awoke the next moring snuggled up next to Ian (who was sleeping like a baby).
You frowned and ran your fingers through your distraught hair. Ian snorted loudly in his sleep making you jump and curse quietly.

You moved the blanket in order to get up yet again. You turned and watched Ian for a moment before realizing how creepy it was.
Then, being the wonderful girlfriend you were, you covered Ian up completely, adding a few more blankets to ensure maximum comfort. Ian smiled and brought the cover up to his mouth.
You sat down on the coffee table that was in front of the couch and looked at Ian once again. This time you smiled to yourself and fluffed your hair.

Suddenly, the phone in the kitchen rang out loudly, jolting the life out of you. You hopped up and sombered over to answer it.

"Hello?" You said groggily into the reciever.

A very nasally voice answered.
"U-uh..yes..yes. Is this the (l/n) residence?"

You rubbed your eye with your fist and didn't answer immediately. There were a few moments of silence and you could hear the person on the other side if the call stifiling a laugh.

"I-I'm sorry, what?"
You answered finally.

This time an overly deep voice came through.

"You heard me bitch."

You narrowed your eyes finally realizing who had called you.

"George, cut it out!"
You spat into the phone and waved your arm as if he could see you.
A fit of histerical laughter followed your annoyed response.

"Oh, (y/n), you're so fun to mess with when you're tired."

You looked back over to Ian who was now sitting on the side of the couch, his head dipping every so often.

"Oh, great! You made me wake up Ian!" You practicaly yelled.

"Oh so Ian is there, huh? Did you make him use protection, (y/n)?" George snipped.

"Shut the fuc'up." You growled into the phone.

Although yes, you and Ian had done the dirty deed (quite a few times actually). It still made you feel extremely awkward when some one other than you or Ian brought it up. George's words made you blush madly.

An arm wrapped around your waist, snapping you out of you thoughts.

"Good morning, my dear." Said Ian sleepily.
You flashed him a sweet smile and told George to "..fuck the fuck off." before hanging up on him.

You turned around still in Ian's hold and hugged back. He rested his head on your shoulder and kissed your neck. You giggled as he began to trail kisses up to your jaw.

"Ian, stop." You laughed.

"Never." He said pressing his forehead to yours. Without his glasses Ian gained a level of attractiveness, boosting him from his regular 8.9 to an astonshing 9.9.

You had your hands on his chest.
You closed your eyes as Ian leaned in to kiss you again.
Just as his lips brushed yours, the phone rang again.

"God-what?!" You shouted quietly into the phone.

"You guys want to come over later?" This time it was Max who spoke.

"Yeah, sure. Don't call again." You slammed the phone back onto its reciver, gave an annoyed sigh, and turned back to Ian.

"Now," Ian purred, pulling your lower body closer to his.
"Where were we?"

He kissed you softly, pushing your back against the wall where the phone hang. You put your hands behind Ian's head, playing with his hair.
Ian took this as permission to deepen the kiss by pushing your head closer to his. The excitement of the kiss beginning to overwhelm you, you raised one leg up to Ian's hips.
He reached down and brought the other up along with it.

You fumbled with the seam on Ian's collar. The old t-shirt he wore as pajamas was the one you had bought him as a joke gift.

"I ♡ MINIONS" in large letters was printed on the front.
He had laughed when you had first showed him, promising to never take it off. And he didn't. Not for awhile, at least.
Later on, you noticed him wearing it less and less.

Soon after, the joke died and he only wore it ocasionally around the apartment. But you were cool with it. It was quite a shitty shirt.

Unconciously, You had broken the kiss. Ian was staring at you when you snapped out of it.

You dropped your legs back down to the floor from their position on Ian's hips.

"What?" You asked looking at him curiosly.
He gave you a small smile and kissed your forehead.

Ian losened his grip on your waist before sighing.

"Nothing."

!

Sorry to dissapoint.
xoxo