《 Fanfiction 》

You pulled into Max' s drive way and parked your car. You cut the engine, sliding the keys out of the ignition switch. You sighed as you opened the car door and stepped out. Closing the door, you pressed the lock button on your key fob. Hearing the click you sighed, thinking of the events that were about to occur.

See, your friend Max had invited you over to do a stream with him, Ian, George, and maybe Chad.
You were a fairly decent YouTuber with just a little over 500,000 subscribers, so you had some experience.
You smiled and walked to the door. You rose your fist and knocked. You were almost instantly greeted by a tall male.

You smiled.

He did too.

"Max!"
You lunged for a hug and he gladly accepted.

"Its been so long."
He said, snuggling his head into your neck.

"I know."
You said, letting go.

He lead you inside, where you greeted the others. Max hadn't really explained what the plan was so you were just along for the ride.

!

You sat down at Max's computer desk and watched intently as he set up the stream.

Max was leaned over pulling various wires out of a box labeled "not porn".
You giggled at him.

Such a silly guy
You thought as you spun in the chair.

The chair began to tip and almost fall. You slammed your feet into the carpet and threw your arms out, hoping to catch your balance.

Your attempt failed and you fell to the floor causing a thud.

You landed on your stomach with your arms outstretched. Your feet were propping up the chair which had fallen on top of you.

You sat up and pushed the chair back into a standing position.
Looking to your left you saw Max laughing. You scowled and stood up.

"Something funny to you, Mister?"
You said, your expression starting to form a smile.

"Oh, yeah!"
Max wheezed between laughs.

"Alright well, we got a train to catch so, wrap it up."

You pulled back the chair and sat down.
Max collected himself and walked over to his desk.

"Okay so here's the deal..."
He placed a hand on the mouse, the other on the back of the chair.
He began to boot up the recording program.

"The reason I asked you to join this stream is because I-" He stopped himself. "-We, rather, need you to do something..."

He slid his hand onto your shoulder.

You tensed up slightly.

"Hey, chill out. I'm not gonna rape ya."

You relaxed, not saying anything.

"Anyways, we're going to be reading fan-fiction and we need you to read your parts..."

You looked up to him nervously.

"Oh, well, that doesn't seem that bad."

You returned your gaze to the screen.

"Alsoitsporn."
He spat out.

You widened your eyes.

"Wait, what-"

"And we're live!"