Lets have a party||MaxMoeFoe

It was a pretty chill day and you and the squad were just chilling on the couch watching some cancer.

"Hey, you guys wanna do something?"
Ian questioned; turning off the tv.
He was sitting next to you so you felt obliged to answer.
"I don't fuckin' know." you said; leaning back on the couch.

"Same." said Joji who just happened to be eating a bowl of cereal.
Max, who had been staring at the television, finally spoke up saying:
"You wanna throw a party? It is Saturday after all."
He turned to look in your direction.

You had continued to lean back on the sofa to the point where you fell off the back of it, landing on your back. You were laying there during the entire conversation.
Hearing Max's words you sprang up on your knees and prop your head up on the back of the couch using your arms.
"Throw a party? With you guys?"
You said in a skeptical manner.
"Im not saying its a bad idea, not at all, but...don't you think it might get a little wild?"

You were never a 'party animal', as some people might say, but you knew how to throw down.

"Oh (Y/N), don't you see?" Joji said, standing up with his empty cereal bowl in hand.
"Thats the point of a party."

"YEAH!"
Ian said raising his fists in the air.

You smiled as you started to get hyped yourself.
You stood up and said: "Alright! You've convinced me!"

You turned to Max, who had been oddly quite this entire time.
You walked over to him and stood next to him. He followed you with his eyes, his mouth slightly ajar.
"Come on. This was your idea after all!" You said putting your hands on your hips.
His eyes followed your hands as he closed his mouth and smiled.

"Okay." He said standing up from his spot on the couch,"Lets throw ourselves a party!"
He clapped his hands together and looked at you out of the corner of his eye.
He looked away and to Joji and Ian.
"Alright boys! If we are going to have a party, we need party supplies!"

"So, alcohol and food?" Ian said.

"Precisely!"

!

You had been shopping for only the highest quality items and were on the car ride back to Max's house.
Ian was driving and Max was in the passenger seat. You had to sit in the back with George. You were sitting behind Ian.
"Bitch." You said gaining the attention of every member in the car.
"How does this fucker get to sit shot-gun every time?"
You pointed to Max, who was looking down at his phone.

"Because he cries like a bitch if he doesn't get too." Joji said with a smirk as he crossed his arms.
Ian snickered at the comment.
Max looked at George through the rearview mirror, his face turing red.
"Fuck up."

!

Once finally home, you had to help get the groceries out of the back of the car.
It was a pain in the ass. Why was everything so heavy?

After that you had to set up all the shit. Like putting the drinks in ice and putting the chips in bowls. You know? Average party prep.

That took about two hours because you and Max kept having streamer fights while Joji and Ian complained about having to do all of the work.

"WHY DID WE BUY SO MANY STREAMERS?" Ian screamed looking at the mess you two had created.

"BECAUSE WE'RE FUCKING ADULTS IAN!" Max said as he threw one of them at you commencing another battle.