Idubbbz

THIS IS BEING EDITED AND REVISED IN HOPES TO MAKE IT LESS SHIT.

!

"IAN YOU FUCK!"
You had been packing for three days for your trip to Australia with Ian. You lived with him; you had for the past two years.

"WHAT?!"
Ian yelled back.

That son of a bitch.

You were missing a pair of your underwear from your suit case. "How the fuck-WHERE DID YOU PUT THEM?"
You yelled as you rummaged through your dresser and your suit case. You knew that he had to have taken them seeing as he was home alone yesterday for a good 3 hours, and the fact that your bedroom door was wide open when you came home.
"What are you talking about?"
He said as he started to laugh.

"Boy, don't test me."
You walked across the hall to Ian's room and swung open the door. The little bastard was just sitting there holding his stomach and crying from laughter.
"I didn't take anything! I swear!" He said wiping a tear from his eye and sitting up; catching a glimpse of your red face.
"No, no! I'm sorry! It's not funny!"
Ian then started laughing again, this time even harder.

"That's it!" You said, getting on top of Ian, pinning him to the bed. You straddled his waist and placed your hands on his shoulders.
"Now. You are going to tell me what you did with them or else!" you said with a giggle.

He reached to adjust his glasses but your arm was in the way. Letting go of his arm, you took his glasses off of his face and set them down beside him.

"Or else, what?" Ian said with a cocky grin. His grip tightening on your waist.

You stared at your roommate with a nervous smile.

"Fuck, I don't know." You laughed. "I didn't think I'd get this far."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Ian smirked. He sighed and brought his arms up above his head, resting the back of his head in his palms. You felt him relax underneath you.

You stared at him blankly, studying his smug expression and soaking in his details.

"You know what?"

Ian had closed his eyes and looked as if he were at a spa.
"What?"

"Fuck you."

You suddenly kissed the overly relaxed man sending your heart into a frenzy.
Much to your satisfaction you felt Ian tense back up at the contact, his eyes springing open.
You couldn't really think of a witty remark so you went with the first thing that popped into your head.

Granted, it probably wasn't the best idea, but by George it was one.

You quickly broke the kiss and sat up triumphantly; proud of your sudden burst of courage.

"Why'd you stop?" Ian growled, which surprised you.
"I was just getting used to the feeling of a pretty lady's attention."

"Because...this isn't sex..." You raked your fingers through your hair, brushing it out of your face.
"It's an interrogation."

You scoffed, jokingly.

"Could've fooled me." Ian pouted, pursing his lips.

You laughed and rolled off of him and onto the bed. He sat up and looked over at you.

"What?"

He smiled down at you.
"N-Nothing. Nothing."

You looked away again.

"You're laying on my glasses."