Joji

"George!"
(Y/N) screamed from the living room.

"Yeah?"
I answered with a shout.

"George!"
She yelled again.

"What?!"

"..."

"God fuckin'-"

I threw the book that I was reading down onto my desk and lept out of my chair. She was always doing this shit and shew knew it got on my nerves. I stormed down the hall and to the living room only to be greeted with (Y/N)'s smirking face. She was standing next by the couch with her hands on her hips, patiently awaiting my arrival.

"What?"
I asked, throwing my arms out for emphasis.

"Where's the remote?"
She questioned with a laugh.

"Hell, I don't know."

"Okay, thanks anyways. Oh, and get dressed we're going out."
(Y/N) said while searching the couch cushions.

"Going out? Where are we going?"

"Ian and Max invited us to do a video with them and then go out for a few drinks."
She answered while walking past me.

"Well what if I don't want to go?"
I crossed my arms jokingly.

(Y/N) stopped walking and turned around, walking up to me. I uncrossed my arms and let them fall to my side. She stood in front of me, her face inches away from mine.

"Oh, you do..",
She walked her fingers up my chest and to my face, tracing my jaw line with her nail,
"..I promise."

She purred the last line in my ear before softly poking the end of my nose and smiling. She walked back down the hall and to her room. My eyes followed her slim figure before it disappeared behind the door.

That girl is such a tease, and she knows it.

I placed a hand on my flushed cheek, feeling the heat radiating.

I gotta pull it together.

We pulled in Max and Ian's apartment complex. I parked the car and pulled the key out of the ignition switch. I looked over to  (Y/N) who was checking her Twitter.

"Hey."
I said suddenly.

"Hm?"
She dragged her attention away from her phone screen and up to me.

"Uh-nevermind."
I said opening my drivers side door.

(Y/N) didn't respond and opened her door as well, stepping out and closing it back. I stay sitting for a moment before doing the same. She waited for me to get out and we walked into the building together.

"Ryan said for us to get here whenever."
She said, hailing the elevator cab.

"Whatever."
I said nonchalantly, earning a small laugh from here.

"Damn, watch out we got a cool kid over here."

"Well, at least I'm not an edgy teen like you."
I retorted jokingly.

"Says the feminist."

"Yup. Wait-"

The elevator dinged before I could comeback with a snarky remark. The doors slide open and we both walked in. (Y/N) pushed the floor button and the doors closed with a creak, then we were off.

I couldn't stop thinking about what (Y/N) did earlier.  She had done stuff that like before and yes, I did get flustered, almost every time but, this time it was different.

This time I-I actually wanted her to go...farther with it.
I-I mean I like (Y/N), a lot actually, but I never thought about doing...that..with her. Well not until now and, I gotta admit, it's not the worst idea I've ever had.

My thoughts were interrupted by the elevator lurching to a stop. The lights flickered before going out completely.
It was pitch black and I was trapped in an small elevator with a girl I've had a crush on for years. Yet I couldn't be more excited.

"Fucking great. Just fantastic."
(Y/N) complained before turning on the flashlight the was installed on her phone.

She pointed it at my face, temporarily blinding me. She snickered at the face I pulled.

"I gotta text Max, hold on."
She laughed.

I rapidly spammed the alarm button, making the cab ring out in distress.

"Okay, Max said he would go tell the front desk. Until then, looks like we're stuck in here."
She shrugged before scanning the elevator with her flashlight.

"How is he going to get down there?"
I asked stupidly.

(Y/N) looked at me with a blank expression.
"I'm not even-",
She sighed,
"Just help me with get the door open."

I got on one side of the door, (Y/N) on the opposite and slid my fingers in between the doors, trying to pry it open. I pulled with with all of my strength, my muscles burning, begging me to stop.
We managed to open the door enough to see that we were stuck between floors.

Now we knew that we were really screwed. Or rather (Y/N) will be.

"Welp, might as well get comf-"
(Y/N) explained before being interrupted by me shoving her against one side of the elevator cab.

She dropped her phone so that the flash light was facing the ceiling, dimliy illuminating the small space. I had her pinned with both of my hands on either side of her head.

"George what're you doing?  Get off."
She said with a laugh.

"No, I'm tired of you always toying with me. I figured it's about time I played my cards."
I explained while planting small kisses on her neck.

I actually had no idea what I was doing.  Something just snapped in me when the lights went out.

"But right now?",
She giggled,
"Couldn't you have waited till we got back to our apartment?"

Nope.

I quickly kissed (Y/N) sending a spark of excitement and anxiety down my spine. To my surprise she immediately began to kiss back.  She placed her hands on the back off my head, running her fingers through my hair and deepening the kiss. I trailed my hands down her body before resting them on her hips.

I pulled our bodies closer, slamming her hips into mine, making (Y/N) giggle softly. Things began to get more heated as she started to remove my jacket. She pulled it off of me and threw it into a corner of the elevator, leaving me in a plain green t-shirt.
I smiled eagerly as (Y/N) then wrapped her legs around my torso, showing her own and now obvious pleasure being gained from my impulsive action.

"Hey guys, you okay?"
I heard Max ask from somewhere in the elevator shaft.

I quickly broke the kiss to reply,
"Yeah."

"We got a technician on the way, though it'll take him about an hour and a half to get here.  You think you'll be okay till then?"
Ian asked, worried.

I opened my mouth to respond but (Y/N) spoke for me.

"Yeah, we're fine, thanks."

We heard the doors a level above us shut and the muffled voices become silent. I looked to (Y/N). She was looking at me, her eyes full of lust and begging me to continue.

"We're so going to do this again when we get back home.".
I said, kissing her once more.
"Definitely."

£££££££

Yes I know George can't drive thanks