Pizza's here||pt2

After the video was filmed and the damage was done, you went into the bathroom to check your wounds.
You raised your shirt and saw a huge bruise across your chest.
"Fuck! George hit me hard!" You said, seeing the large purple streak.
You turned around to look at your back, where Max had hit you. There wasn't a bruise like George's, but it was red.
"This is the last fucking time I come over, god damn it."
You lower your shirt and looked at your fingertips, where the candle wax had burned them. You had some red wax underneath every fingernail and your hands were dyed red from the liquid wax. It looked as if you had scraped someone's skin off, using your nails. This thought made you giggle a bit. (You demented fuck)
You turned on the tap on ran your hands under the cool water. It felt good to soothe the burns. You sighed.
You then turned off the tap and dryed your hands on the towel that was next to the sink. Before you filmed the video, you moved your clothes out of the bathroom and into Ian's room so they wouldn't get too dirty. You opened the bathroom door and walked to Ian's room to change.
You opened the door and stopped in your tracks. Your eyes went wide and you gasped. It was Ian, except...he was naked. He had his back to you. He turned around, which made you almost faint. He was massive!

You covered your eyes and quickly turned around, leaving the room and closing the door behind you.
You sank to the bottom of the door, your breath quickening, and you placed a hand to your cheek, feeling how hot your face was.
"Holy shit, holy sHIT." You said almost between breaths. Well, that was a thing that totally happened.

You stood up and walked to the couch, still holding your head. You sat down in-between Max and Joji.
"The fucks up with you?"
Joji said, noticing your blood red face.
You looked to him smiling and shook your head, your breathing returning to normal.
Ian came out of his room seconds later. He looked to you and turned red saying,
"Y-you can go change now. I-if you want.". His stutter made you giggle.
Ian's unusual shyness, flipped a switch in you.
"Okay, big boy." You said winking at him and getting off of the couch to change.
You heard them excitedly whisper as you walked down the hall to Ian's door.
~*Joji's pov*~
"Dude, what did you do to her?"
I said, questioningly.

"I fucked her with my BBC."
Ian said, all shyness subsided.

"R-really?"
Max said apprehensively.

"No, but I want to. Why Max? You wanna fuck her too?"
Ian said, placing his hands on his hips.

"Well, um, I-I think-", he sighed, "Yea, I wanna fuck her."

"Well then let's fuck her. I'm mean, she's in a bedroom right now. Why not? We all want to."
I said finally chiming in.

"How do we go about it?"
Max said.

"Chill, I got a plan."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-
Okay, so I might have pussed out.
How should I make it?
Should I make it where each one fucks you individually or should it be a foursome?
I could do both I mean, it don't matter to me. I have to write 'erotic literature' either way.

Also sorry for short, trashy chapter.