I take a big gulp and it burns going down my throat, causing me to cough a little bit.  I take another gulp and it burns but not as much and I keep taking big gulps.  I start to feel a buzz and suddenly I’m in my own world.  A world where there is no pain and sorrow.  My world. 

Soon, half of the bottle is gone and I feel utterly drunk.  The room is spinning and I look at the clock which reads that it is 4:30am.  I keep drinking and I eventually pass out.

****

“Dude, what happened to her,” I awake to hear one of the boys say and my head is pounding.

“She’s waking up,” I make out Niall’s voice.

“What time is it,” I groan and rub my eyes hard.  “My head is pounding.”

“It’s eight,” Liam says.

“My head hurts and I don’t feel good,” I groan and Louis comes to the couch sitting next to me.

“Is that my sweatshirt,” he smirks.

“Maybe.”

“What happened,” Liam asks with concern in his voice.  “You went through more than half of that bottle of vodka!”

“Nothing.”

“So you decided to get drunk for no reason,” Liam yells.  I wince in pain.

“SHUT UP!  YOU WERE’NT THERE AND YOU WOULDN’T KNOW,” I shout with tears streaming down my face.  Louis pulls me into his arms but at this moment I want Harry.

“Shh, it’s alright Rae,” Louis tries to calm me down.

“Now you’re the one suffering with a hangover.  Nice going Rae,” Liam says rolling his eyes and walking away with Niall trailing to the kitchen.

Louis rubs small circles on my back as I continue to cry into his chest.  “Where’s Harry,” he asks.

“I don’t know.  He doesn’t like me so why should I know,” I snap and he just ignores it.

“Let me make you some coffee.”  He grabs my hand pulling me up from the couch and dragging me into the kitchen.  He sets me onto of the counter next to Niall who is eating cereal. 

“Getting drunk, hm,” Niall teases me with a wink.

“Shut up,” I groan.  He rolls his eyes and continues to eat his cereal.

I wait a few minutes until the coffee is ready and Louis pours me a cup of black coffee.  “Do I really have to drink this,” I moan.

“Yes, it’ll help.”  He brings the cup to my mouth and I drink. 

“This is terrible!”

“Too bad.”

Harry bursts through the front door looking terrible.  His eyes are red, puffy and he smells like alcohol. 

“Are you drunk too,” Niall pipes up from his seat.

“D*** you,” he yells and he collapses on the couch.

“Am I missing something,” Niall asks curiously.  Poor Niall, he always seems so clueless. 

“No,” I say and continue to let Louis nurse me back to health.

“Now, you need to take a shower, you smell like vodka,” Louis says and grabs my hand leading me from the kitchen up the stairs.  He opens up the door to my bathroom and I’m still out of it.  “I’m going to have to help you.”

“No, I can do it myself.”  I try to unbutton my pants but I can’t get the button undone.  Everything is still blurry and spinning.  Vodka was such a wrong choice.  Louis sighs and moves my hands to my sides and unbuttons my pants slowly.  My heart races and he slides down my jeans.  I move my hands up over my head and he slips off my (his) sweatshirt and then he slides off my shirt.  I stand there in my red bra and matching panties.  He blushes and so do I.  “Um, I think I can do this. . . .”  I turn around and try to undo my bra clasp but keep fumbling with it.  Louis moves my hands away gently and he undoes it.  I hold it to my chest and he turns away from me to give me privacy.

“I’m going to leave so you can shower.”  He walks out of the bathroom and closes the door behind him as he leaves. I get the rest of my clothing off and hop in the shower, I let the water run over my face and relax. 

I wash my body and hair slowly, enjoying the warm water.  I shave and just stand there in the water.  I turn the water off a few minutes later though and wrap a fluffy, white towel around my wet body. 

I walk out into my room and Louis is asleep on my bed.  He must have not gotten good sleep last night.  He usually never gets good sleep.  He’s always dragging during the day.  I decide to let him sleep.

I walk over to my dresser and slip on a black lacy bra and matching panties on underneath my towel.  I feel better after taking a shower and I grab a pair of white athletic short shorts and slip them on and a black v- neck tee- shirt.  I dry my hair with my towel but it’s still damp and I hang it up in my bathroom.  I walk over to my bed and gently shake Louis awake.  “Louis,” I say quietly and he begins to stir.  “Louis,” I repeat and he opens his eyes slowly.

“Hey baby, I missed you,” he says sleepily and I laugh.  He’s still half asleep. 

“You need to get up.”

He sits up disorientated and I grab his hand and pull him to his feet.  “How are you feeling?”

“Better, much better.”  I smile.  “Thank you for everything.”

“Welcome and it’s not like I haven’t seen it before,” he smirks and I slap his chest playfully.

“Hey, that was an accident and you walked in on me changing and plus, that was years ago.”

“Well, repeat experiences are always good,” he wiggles his eyebrows and I roll my eyes. 

“Come on, let’s go ask the others if you want to play a game.”

“Ooooh, Truth or Dare!”

I laugh.  “Okay.”

“This is going to be fun.”

****

Hey guys!  I would love COMMENTS, VOTES and FANS! :)