My Brother Is My Mate?!

Wow, that was a great party. I haven't had that much fun in such a long time! I started to feel a little tired, so I decided to call it a day and head on upstairs to take a quick shower.

I closed the faucet and stepped out of the shower. I grabbed a towel off a hook and wrapped it around myself. I stepped out of the room and grabbed my clean clothes. I was seconds away from dropping the towel, until a mouthwatering scent stopped me right in my tracks.

It was a woodsy type of scent. It's a bit hard to explain. It smelled a bit like Old Spice if I were to describe it. The smell got stronger by the second and the next thing I know, Dylan walks into my room.

Our eyes met and I felt this weird feeling. A sort of pull towards Dylan. I really couldn't explain it, and it was starting to scare me.

In seconds his eyes turned black.

"MATE! MATE!" My wolf screamed.

How is this even possible?

He walked up-to me and engulfed me into a hug. His wolf took over and started to place kisses along my jaw and down to my neck. I know this wasn't Dylan, but his wolf Ryder. As he was going to kiss me on the lips I stopped him.

He looked at me with pain in his green eyes.

"Dylan how are we mates?" I ask.

Julia and her hot and cocky brother Dylan are Mates.

Will she accept him or not?