After that deidara left to go work and my brother and I stayed in his office as he went over the roles of the company and other things. Then he told me on the work he was going to give me and how to do it before taking me to my own personal office I will later take on after I finished school. It was as big as his office but the things in the office where different mine was a little more modern then his was. He told me it was like this because they wanted to test out doing things more with technology.so I was going to be the first person to test it out and if it works everything in the company was going to get upgraded the same way. After that conversation he left me alone in my own personal office with a bunch of work and that's just how I spent the rest of the day working.

~~naruto pov.~~

I woke a few hours later after I fell asleep and notice that I didn't feel like throwing up anymore but I was really hungry. I stood up from bed and went to my restroom cleaning my face and fixing my hair. I walked over to my wallet and noticed I had only a bit of money left but it's probably good enough to buy my self something small to eat so that's good enough for me. I quickly put on my shoes and headed out the door with the little money I had.

Once I got the market place I noticed it was busy as ever. I headed to the ramen stand where I always eat when I'm running out of money but once I got close and the smell hit my nose I quickly felt a wave of nausea hit me but I was lucky enough to hold it back and quickly walked away from the ramen stand. What the hell is wrong with me maybe I am sick this had never happened to me !! I love ramen how can I not bring my self to eat it or stand the smell ! Maybe I should see granny this just isn't normal !

After walking around too see if I could afford anything else that isn't ramen I decided maybe I should buy an apple or something maybe that will do. I told my self as I walked around looking for a stand with apples before I noticed a flower shop. I really like planting maybe I should buy some seeds and plant my own little garden of apples or something. With that in mind I headed for the store only to stop as I noticed sakura coming out with her best friend ino. I quickly turned the other detection and found my self a place to hide as I waited for them to leave.

After some time of them talking Infront of the store sakura waved goodbye to ino and went on her way. I thought ino was going to leave to but instead she headed inside the store. "Dammit..."I mumbled to my self I can't just go in right she will recognize me....fuck umm but I really want to start my own garden again...maybe she won't recognize me if I keep my head low and go in quickly and come out just as quick yeah that sounds like a plan! I slowly got out of my hidding place and headed to the store with my head low. I opened the door and walked in trying to stay as calm as I can but in the inside I wanted to run away but I already knew it was to late for that. "Welcome !" I heard ino say making me jump a bit. I nodded slowly and looked around a bit to see if there where any flower seeds or anything but so far nothing. " Do you need help sir? Maybe looking for a gift for a loved one ?" I heard ino ask again as I heard foot steps coming closer to me. Shit shit maybe it wasn't a good idea. " N-no I'm fine t-thank you" I said already starting to stutter out of fear gosh dammit!!

"Ah your shy I see it's fine though look I won't bite " she said as she was now Infront of me. Making me sweat nervous. " N-no it's fine I promise I'm just l-looking for seeds..." I mumbled and she giggled. " Ahh okay so you like planting? I have some over here if you want ! Oh wait you can't see where I'm pointing if you keep your head low why don't you look up !" She said and I started shacking my head no as I felt my body getting hot from how nervous I was getting. " It's fine i-" " aww come on just look up!" She said cutting me off as she grabbed my head and forced me too look at her. Fuck fuck fuck!! I can see here eyes widen before she let me go. " Hey aren't you that Naruto kid !" She said point a finger at me and at this point I really wanted to run but my feet where glued to the floor. " You know your not that bad looking your kinda cute actually so why do they bully you anyway?" She asked making me blush a bit after she called me cute.

" I don't really think I'm cute but t-thank you and I don't know why it just has always been like that... I'm used to it's so it o-okay " I said as I started playing with my fingers In a nervous habit. "Aww what a shame I think you're good looking oh you know what you need a makeover!!! " She said happily making my eyes widen a make over !? " No I think I'm fine the way I am thank you tho " I said and she just laughed " what are you kidding with that clothes that only makes you look more like a nerd ! Look I'll even buy you a whole new outfit if you let me please! I promise after your makeover if you really don't like it you don't have to wear it ever again just for today okay!?" She said all enthusiastically as she started begging saying please and please I finally gave up and nodded not knowing what I was going to get my self into. " Yay!! Now come on me and you are going to have a lot of fun today !!" She said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me out the store.

After a while of going in and out of different store and her forcing me to try on a bunch of different cloths and her trying on a bunch of clothes. we finally left looking for something to eat as I carried a bunch of bags both of clothes for her and for me that I felt really uncomfortable in expecially when it came to paying and she bought everything as if it was nothing and here I could burly afford something to eat!." So Naruto tell me more about your self" she said and I nodded it was the least I could do after she bought me all this clothes. " Well what do you want to know?" I asked and she smiled " everything like have you had your first kiss yet? Have you lost your virginity? What's your favorite color ? Just all of it!" She said happy and I froze but nodded it's the least you can do Naruto don't forget she bought you all of this expensive clothes! I told my self as a pet talk . " Well my favorite color is orange umm...I'm seventeen just turned seventeen a few weeks ago actually...umm..I have had my first kiss and virginity taken..." I said as mumbled the last part so only she can hear since we where in a crowded place.

" Really?! Two who!?" She asked and I chocked on air. " Umm.. I don't really want to say is that fine?" I asked knowing if she knew it was Sasuke she would probably tell sakura who will confront Sasuke and they will break up and Sasuke would kill me and. Y whole life will be over !" Aww come on not even a hint!? Is it someone at school !?" She asked and I sighed. " If I tell you a little about the person will you be satisfied enough with it I don't really think the person wants anyone to know and i really don't want them to get mad at me " I said and she nodded. " Okay but I'll only will drop it if you promise me you will go with me to a party later with the new outfit I bought you!" She said happily and I quickly agreed without a second thought if it means not having to say it's sasuke I'm okay with it.

" Okay well let's see what can I tell you umm.. I guess I can tell you it was a guy.." I said and she screamed making everyone who was around us turn too look at us confused making me blush as she tried calming her self down. " No way really?! Your. ..gay?!"she yelled whispered the last part only too me and I slowly nodded..." And she smiled with joy "omg this is amazing ! I love gay people! Will you be my gay best friend?!" She said happily and I just nodded really just wanting to keep her in a good mood.

After that we found a place to eat I quickly went after the rice balls and asked for tomatoes for some unknown reason it just sounded so good too me. Ino looked at me weird when I asked for the tomato to be whole but I don't know it just sounded good. We actually spent the whole time talking about my past and how I don't really have much and the fact that I was gay mostly the fact that I was gay because for some unknown reason she really wanted to know a lot about it. After we finished eating and her looking at me weird as i quickly eat the tomato we left the store back to her house in which she dressed me up and even put a bit of make up on me.

I felt a bit uncomfortable but she said as her gay best friend I had to do it so I did. " Wow your really handsome if you where straight I would have asked you to be my boyfriend already " she said making me blush. " T-thank you I guess?" I said in a shy tone and she just giggled. " Well how do I look !?" She asked as she did a spin in the outfit she was wearing and smiled softly. " You look very beautiful" I told her it was true she was very beautiful if I was straight I would have probably crushed on her but I'm not. " Aww thank you now come on let's go !" She said happily as she pulled me out her house and into her car as we headed to the party. She was playing music the whole way and singing making me laugh... I think I like this new friend...well my only friend.

Once we got to the party the loud music could be heard from a mile away as we headed to the house well more like mansion I froze as I saw sasuke hand in hand with sakura walking in our direction. I was about to pull ino towards another direction so she wouldn't notice sakura but I was to late as she screamed over to Sakura grabbing my hand and pulling me in there direction fuck I'm so screwed!! I don't want to die just yet dammit!!!