"No luck?" I asked in a sympathetic tone.

"What do you think?"

He passed me, bumping into my shoulder none too gently. This guy. He's been so mopy these days. This really has to change. I grabbed his arm before he got too far away, pulling him back with all the strength I had in me, which wasn't too much since I was sick. He didn't budge, but he did stop. I sighed, turning around to face him since he obviously wasn't going to himself.

"Look, have you ever heard of the phrase, "if you love something, set it free"?" I questioned.

I'm sure everyone has heard it. If Angel wasn't going to come back, then it wasn't in my power to change her decision. I already stopped myself from going after Aaron, so it only made sense if Seth did too. There was no way the engagement can be stopped now if Angel didn't show up at the last day of the two month agreement.

"I'll let you know if I'm ready to set her free." He snapped, tugging at my grip.

I tightened it, refusing to let him go.

"If she's already gone, then she's already free. You need to learn to let go, it'll be less painful this way."

"Oh yeah?" He turned around, meeting me squarely in the eyes.

He raised a hand up, brushing across my cheek. It came away glistening from tears. I never realized I was crying, but now I can feel the hot liquid trailing down my cheek.

"I'll let go, when you let go."

And with that he ripped his arm from my hand, giving me one last look before turning away. I slid to the ground, putting my face in my hands. Was I not over him? Was letting go harder than I thought? Yes to both. It hurts to see someone you love look at someone else the way you wish they looked at you. Was that how Seth felt? Is that what Seth is feeling right now? Like your hearts been thrown out and there was an unfilled gap, constantly reminding you of what you couldn't have? Of what you could have if the other person wasn't there? To feel hate towards someone that you couldn't possibly blame?

"I haven't let go after all." I whispered, laughing humorlessly, lifting my head to stare at the ceiling.

Christine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I staggered off the plane. Okay, I still had air sickness. Not a problem... It'll go away eventually... I hope... Right, this was not the time to be worrying about if I was going to throw up at any second.

"Taxi!" I yelled, waving my hand frantically.

I was standing out of the airport now and hailing a taxi proven itself to be harder than it seemed in movies. To my relief, a taxi stopped in front of me after a few futile attempts.

"Where to miss?" The driver asked, glancing at me from his rear-view mirror.

He had on a white shirt with grease stains, balding head, and a really disco century moustache.

If I wasn't feeling dizzy, I would've been laughing at him for the next half an hour or so of the ride. I told him Aaron's address, then leaned back into the seat. It was unusually comfortable for a taxi seat, but then again, I was so tired that if I were sleeping on a rock it would've been pretty comfortable.

I yawned, looking out the window to see us pass a very familiar black car. I could be wrong, but you don't see these cars just anywhere and especially ones with the names plates that say "Sykes" on them.

"Um... Can you pull over on that street over there?" I pointed a little ahead of the street we were driving down.

"Oh, sure." He said confusedly, pulling off to the side after a minute.

I hopped off, thanking the driver and handed him a twenty dollar bill, telling him to keep the change. He nodded with the same slightly surprised expression before shifting the car into drive and U-turning back towards the air port.

I jogged a little into the street, waiting for the black car to come closer. When it was within ten meters of me, I jumped in front of its path, making it screech into a halt. The driver looked at me with a shocked expression. The car was about half a meter away from now as I rounded it to get to the back passenger seat. I wretched open the door, pulling the man I loved out of the car. Angel's eyes trained on me and she had a shocked expression plastered on her face.

"You and I need to have a little talk." I smiled sweetly at Aaron.

He opened his mouth to speak, but I cut him off before he could get a word out.

"Now."

------------------------------------------------------------

Oh lala, Christine finally stepped up! ;D Amy still not over him. Seth's still heartbroken. When will Angel remember him!?!?!?!? Your thoughts?

So yes as I mentioned at the beginning, let's try for 25 votes this time? :D

FAMMOTE!! :DD