Pargie - Destiny (Pt 1)

Ship: Alex Parvis x Jonathan Kogan
Original Fandom: Area 11
Universe: IRL & Minecraftia AU
Prompt: (I got this one off of Reddit) There exist five universes, each one tentatively connected to the others. Each universe is defined by the ABSENCE of one of the five elements; Earth, Water, Air, Fire and Magic. Our universe is the one without magic.

 Our universe is the one without magic

Destiny - Part 1

Kogie's P.O.V~

We had just finished tracking another song for the new album and Sparkles* and Leo had crowded around the gear, Alex wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to my cheek. I smiled and blushed slightly as I knew the others were here, I'm not as open as he is about being gay. I turned around in his embrace and place one hand on his cheek with the other one resting on his shoulder, I pulled his face forward and our lips moved in sync for a sweet few seconds before being interrupted by a cough. We broke apart and I could see the lads both smirking.
"Get a room you two." Leo chuckled and Alex rolled his eyes with a grin, I just blushed. "Hey Parv, I need your help over here too." Leo finished before returning to what he was doing, unfortunately this meant that Alex had to leave too. He joined them so pulled out my phone whilst flopping on the nearby couch and went to scroll through Twitter when my phone started glitching out. I tapped harshly on the screen but the fluorescent colours continued to flicker, I sighed and locked my phone before looking up. My breath caught in my throats at what I saw, the square oak door from our Giga Drill music video was stood before me on the studio wall. Cautiously I stepped forward and touched the wooden object making it rapidly swing open with the usual sound effect of the game, I stumbled back but ended up tripping on my bass cables and falling into Sparkles*. He rolled his eyes and smirked.
"You bloody klutz." he muttered to himself before continuing fiddling with the recording equipment, I just ignored him as I stared wide-eyed at the swirling black rectangle of where the door once was. Cautiously I shuffled forward and brushed the air with my fingers, they disappeared behind the sheet of darkness and felt all tingly before returning to normal when I pulled them back. A trail of black shimmering particles momentarily followed my hand before dissipating, my heart was pounding in my ears at this discovery that seemingly no one else cared about. Suddenly I ran out of the void-wait, what? Stood before me was me. This other Kogie looked identical to me, he was rapidly tugging off his black gloves and red visor. He forcefully shoved the visor on my head and made me take the gloves, I was in too much of a state of shock to say anything. My vision was now heightened with a bright green light and the black doorway was glowing purple, there was red text in the top right corner of my sight which was telling me the purple glow was 'Thaumcraft'. Whilst I adjusted to the visor the brunette before me whipped his ripped Area 11 shirt off and wrapped his fingers around the hem of my own, I snapped out of my daze and gripped his wrists forcing him to stop.
"Please. I'm a coward, I can't handle it!" he pleaded desperately, I knitted my eyebrows in confusion.
"Stand what?" I asked but he shook his head frantically and overpowered my grip, he put my shirt on and pushed his screwed up one into my chest. I was now holding his gloves and shirt with his visor on my eyes, he grinned maliciously.
"Good luck." he chuckled and shoved me into the void, I heard him slam the door shut behind me and when I turned around it was completely gone. The purple glow eventually faded away leaving me surrounded in green. I got a chill from being half naked in this endless nothing so I put his shredded shirt on and pulled the gloves on my hands, I rubbed my bare arms as I wandered forward slowly. I looked up and down at the floor and fairly high ceiling before lifting the visor off my eyes, I was met with nothing but darkness confirming my suspicions that this visor has night vision. After about three minutes my foot hit a wall in front of me, I put my hands up and they felt the wall. It was a freezing stone wall but as I traced my palms along it I could feel a slimy yet furry substance which was a different shade of green, I retracted in disgust and looked down at my hands. Due to the night vision I could see them and the red text identified the substance as moss, I quickly wiped my hands on my jeans before patting the wall and deciding to follow it along.