She Needs Help (outsiders fanfiction)

She needs help

Hi everyone I'm Annabeth Curtis. I am the youngest of the curtis kids. Ponyboy is my twin. Me and soda are too much alike and darry looks out for me too much. I never ever talk at school unless I'm absolutely forced to. Soda said to me once. "Annabeth you have such a beautiful voice I wished you used it more." That just broke my heart but I haven't changed since mom and dad died. I sure do miss them. I'm into the arts and music. I learned how to play the piano all by myself ,and I have a great singing voice but I only sing unless I'm home alone which is Hardly ever. I really enjoy painting but we don't have enough money to buy that stuff so I'm saving up so I can have a booth at a town fair or something. I am on the trale team with ponyboy and I out ran him a week ago so that finally proves I'm better than him. I played travel soccer until mom and dad passed but I would so anything to play again. Sometimes I take my ball and just shoot at the side of the house until darry puts the thought of letting me go back inside his mind. Usually he just takes my ball and gives it back once it's dark out but that doesn't stop me. I once shot it in the dark and it broke a window. So yeah. At school I very popular but it's only because I'm friends with Ashlyn who is my best friend but always puts me down. I never have friends over unless well never had I once had a play date.

I'm the master of staying up late that one time I got sick because I didn't get enough sleep. I don't like to eat I hardly do ever since mom and dad died. My brothers are way to over protective of me for not eating so what I way 80 pounds and I'm a freshmen haven't they ever met a girl. I don't believe in wearing a coat that's what sweatshirts are for.
Dally is like my big brother well they all are twobit always jokes about my size and steve I only talk to him when we are fixxen up cars at the DX. Johnny is always there for me no matter what.
................................................................
a/n I just wanted everyone that reads this story to know that I wrote it 3 years ago. It gets better towards the end but the beginning is rough. So stick with it if you want to. If you don't like it I have many more well written stories!

That was the prologue getten to know bad ass Annabeth. Hope you like it. Follow me on Instagram @outsiders_forever102