Chapter 22: Stay Stay Stay

~3 months later~

I am so scared for today. It's my first day if school. Daddy said school already started a few months ago, but it's the law that I have To go. Mommy said it's a place called preschool. Even though I'm nervous, I'm still excited. Mommy also said I'm in the same class as Ash! Ash has told me preschool is lots of fun. You learn how to write and draw and color and you have recess where you play. Yesterday mommy and daddy took me to my school. I got to meet my teacher. Her name is Mrs. Brown. Like the color. I also got to see the classroom. Mrs. Brown is letting me sit next to Ash. She said all of the kids are really nice. I've had sprinkles for 3 months now. She has gotten so much bigger! Right now I'm laying in my bed waiting for mommy or daddy to tell me it's time to get up for school. It's still a little dark out side. I woke up because I heard mommy and daddy's alarm clock go off. I wonder how much longer it's going to be before I get up. Sprinkles is still asleep on my bed right next to me. But where is bug?! I thought I just had him! I tried looking for him but it's too dark to see.

"Mommy! Daddy!" I yelled.

They both ran in. Daddy is still in his pajamas and mommy is dressed but only has half of her make up on.

"I can't find bug!" I started crying

Daddy turned on my light and we all started looking. Mommy lifted up sprinkles.

"Found it. " she said.

I grabbed bug and hugged him. Why was sprinkles laying in him? That's not very nice. Daddy looked at his watch.

"It's time for you to get up. " he said.

I got out of bed.

"I need to finish getting ready. " mommy said.

She left my room. Daddy followed me to my closet. I looked through all my clothes and tried to find something to wear.

"Is it cold today?"

Daddy nodded.

I don't really like how cold it gets here. I do like the snow though. But there isn't any today.  I pulled out my gray sparkly sweater and black leggings. Daddy helped me get dressed. Then I went back into my closet to get shoes. I picked out my black boots. They go up to my ankles and are leather and have shoe laces. I recently learned how to tie my own shoes. I went into my bathroom and put on my best friend bracelet that Ash got me for my birthday. I've been wearing it ever since my party. Except when I go to gymnastics. I have gotten pretty good at it. Especially since mommys friend Lorde got me a gymnastics mat so I can practice at home. I try to practice everyday. I wen to my bed to give sprinkles a kid. Then I skipped down the hallway to go to mommy and daddy's room.

"Mommy!" I sang.

I went into her bathroom.

"Bun, please. "

Mommy brushed out my hair. I haven't cut it in a very long time. It's down to my butt now! I looked in the Mirror. I love this sweater! It's my favorite one.

"What's for breakfast, daddy?" I asked when we got downstairs.

"Uh, yogurt." He replied.

He handed me a bowl full of my favorite strawberry yogurt. Mommy is still upstairs getting ready. Why does she take so long? Daddy has today off but mommy has to be at the studio all day.

"Feed sprinkles. " daddy said.

I usually feed her without being told, but some days I accidentally forget. I hopped off my chair and went to feed my little kitty. I love her so much!

"Are you ready, Addie?" Mommy asked as she walked down the stairs.

"Yes" I said.

I followed mommy to her car and got into my car seat in the back seat.

"Daddy is going to pick you up from school. Okay?" Mommy said.

"Okay, mommy. " I whispered.

My hands are sweaty. I'm not excited for school anymore. I'm just super nervous! At least Ash is going to be there. We got to school and mommy walked me into my classroom. A few kids are already here. Ash isn't.

"Hi, Addison!" Mrs. Brown said.

I told her to call me Addie when I met her yesterday!

"Call me Addie please. "

"Oh, yes! That's right. I'm sorry Addie! Go ahead and sit down at your seat. "

Mommy followed me to my seat and I sat down.

"I have TI go now. Be a good girl. I love you. " mommy said.

"No! Don't leave!" I said.

"Addie, I have to go. I can't stay with you all day. "

"Why not?"

"Because that's not how school works. "

"Please! Stay, stay, stay mommy! Please!"  I started to cry a little bit.

"I'll stay until Ash gets here. Then I will leave. "

I nodded.

A few minutes later Ash walked in. Her mommy and daddy aren't with her.

"Hi Addie!" She sat down.

"Hi" I whispered.

"I have TI go now. Love you. " mommy said.

"Love you too. "

She kissed my forehead and left.

"Are you nervous?" Ash asked.

"A little bit. " I admitted.

"Don't be! We have lots of fun here!"

I smiled.  I hope ash is right. I want to have fun.

"Ok everybody! Today we have a new student!" Mrs brown said.

I waved at everybody.

~few hours later~
I met 2 new friends today! They are Allison and Miley. I'm so glad everything went well. Daddy picked me up just like mommy said.  When I got home, I found sprinkles and told her everything. Then I told everything to dibbles and Merebear as well. I can't wait to go back!